AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

So if you're waitlisted you've got till around six o clock to know if you've lost or not? That's assuming the other person has an hour to confirm.

Last edited:
After hitting at FTL I kind of wish my Nike order was cancelled. Would be nice to use $15 coupon. Oh well. I'll save it for Shadows. Declined FTL. Hope it helps someone who wants to rock.

you have a FTL coupon? you know they would probably let you use it right?

and you could just return the nike pair..

I don't think you understand how the app works. You do not have to do anything, the algorithm chooses the winners prior to releasing the results.
Ok 2nd time using it hit on the black cement 3 but was watching countdown like a hawk then but hey win some lose some

Well, I'm ******ed. Never switched back my store on FTL so I just got promoted on my 7 Min head start but its for a store in another state. FML. Oh well. Guaranteed I wouldn't have even gotten waitlisted with 7 mins in Los Angeles. I should have known something was up in the first place...

:D Waitlist to winner

BC50F550-AB24-47F5-93D2-B7A172FED215.jpeg

Is anyone else with NYC reserves seeing short reserve windows.. mine is always like 2-3 minutes. Either that or I’m always on an adrenaline rush and not noticing it’s actually an hour.. but I swear I only see a one digit number and then two digit seconds counting down.

It hasn’t been an hour + since mid last summer.

Back
Top Bottom