Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Crimson

Just got mine shoe is dope I would buy a again in a heartbeat the quality on mine is A Plus for sure

Last edited:
As far as the feel/quality of the materials, on my size 8.5 they are really nice and I heard that they seemed a bit better on the smaller pairs than the large sized pairs. I dunno how true that is because I have not seen any other pairs but my own in hand, but that is the word on the curb regarding the materials on these.

Size 13... A+
12.5 comes tomorrow from swoosh, if any different I’ll share. There’s always bum and so so pairs, though... We all know that.

FBEB548E-15C6-4D44-9FF6-8E7D1BD9E0FE.jpeg

Not a bad shoe, but not great either. In time, I believe people will want to unload these. Not a classic at all. Just my opinion before people get all butt hurt on here. :lol:

Nobody is paying rape for this shoe so not sure what you're trying to point out. Folks are just looking for pairs to beat up and they didn't produce that many...

Nobody is paying rape for this shoe so not sure what you're trying to point out. Folks are just looking for pairs to beat up and they didn't produce that many...

Trying to point out that in time people won't really want these in their rotation or collection. If you have Shadow's, you're good. Once again, just my opinion.

Trying to point out that in time people won't really want these in their rotation or collection. If you have Shadow's, you're good. Once again, just my opinion.

I kind of hear you but calmly disagree.... I dumped DS shadows twice, the shoe was just too boring and I can't stand the plasti-leather look albeit its a classic colorway - not much going for it besides that, though.

Ya I’m still waiting for delivery.

I was thinking a brush as thin as the text size and just trace over the words in black so they disappear into that black mid panel. Or a fine point sharpie.

The turbo greens will be much tricker. Maybe acetone? Or trace over with a white paint, but that panel isn’t true white it’s like vintage white or sail, finding a good match might be a nightmare.

yeah, I'm leaving it... on turbos too... just not a big deal and different.
I can see both sides of this, but I'm gonna swap the tongue on mine anyway, so they're not gonna exactly be original spec..

Alright, got mine in and messed around with them a little bit. I would highly advise against trying to physically remove the text. It's in there REALLY good. After some work, I managed to get one of the letters off with a razor blade and it took the top finish off the leather with it. I managed to touch it up so it's not too noticeable, but it is definitely NOT the way to go. At this point, I guess I'm all the way in, so I think I'm gonna see what some plain old black shoe polish does.

Back
Top Bottom