Man I thought these would sit hard
Then I was gonna check them out and maybe cop on disco
Boy was I wrong
Oh well money saved

Man I thought these would sit hard
Then I was gonna check them out and maybe cop on disco
Boy was I wrong
Oh well money saved
You can always cop down the road I wanted the Jordan 4 Travis Scott’s and still don’t have them but down the road at some point I will have them good luck

I think the late shipments are totally misguiding the price. Let’s see when these are officially out on the shelves

I think the late shipments are totally misguiding the price. Let’s see when these are officially out on the shelves
I dunno about late shipments but I’m going to wait a few weeks for prices to settle down from the initial thirst that happens during release week.

I wanted them in a nine. But when I went to footlocker i could only cop a 10.5. So I checked snkrs and got kinda lucky and coped 12. Not my day, just not my day kinda

A buddy is sorting me out a pair of triple blacks to be a tongue donor, so that'll be a fun learning experience..

I dunno about late shipments but I’m going to wait a few weeks for prices to settle down from the initial thirst that happens during release week.

The price will continue to go up from here...not going to really settle anytime soon since these were actually more limited than people originally thought. My suggestion is that if you want them, secure it now before the hiked up price

The price will continue to go up from here...not going to really settle anytime soon since these were actually more limited than people originally thought. My suggestion is that if you want them, secure it now before the hiked up price
Really, these seem to be sitting in the DC area.

Back
Top Bottom