Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

In hand, the main difference I notice between these and the Bred Toes, besides the color, is that the white middle portion on the upper is much more tumbled on the Pine Greens. (At least on my pair).

Last edited:
Does footlocker allow vip rewards???

Stupid Champs employee denied me, says these are quick strikes :smh: wtf!!!

would this bother anyone else? i know they said side panels may have a little tumble....but daaaaaamn. its irking me kinda

20180922_160409.jpg
I thought most looked like this :lol:

Right, if you post pics of multiples, your pic will be deleted, cause it can be interpreted as trying to sell.

Its kinda obvious that I'm not trying to sell

yup, when i said in poor taste i wasnt referring to selling. like u said, it doesnt seem like youre selling. unless youre 1 of those dudes who plays the market and gambles and is currently stocking up on pairs right now to sell later because u expect prices to rise later. i see dudes already doing that on twitter right now, paying over 350+ for purps taking as many pairs as you can sell them.

what i was referring to was that dudes are def gonna be salty at you for having so many pairs when they couldnt get even 1 lol. doesnt bother me, cause i got both pairs, even tho my pines r wrinkly.just saying for the peeps who didnt.

I thought most looked like this :lol:

dude i tried to tell myself the same thing to make myelf feel better lmao but then i went on twitter and youtube and all the vids and pics i saw of peoples pairs, werent this tumbled at all. not even close. only pair even close to mine was a pair posted in here and that person said they didnt mind lol

Yup. FTL employee said she was also surprised they made these Quickstrike. And yup, that's the line item on the receipt. Had $25 bday code ready to go =(

Yup. FTL employee said she was also surprised they made these Quickstrike. And yup, that's the line item on the receipt. Had $25 bday code ready to go =(

Damn so FTL rewards are a no go!!! :smh::smh:
I hit 2 pairs at FTL I need to go pick up now, could’ve saved that $40 for a Hennessy bottle tonight :lol:

Same here was ready to use but was told “quickstrike.”

Man does it suck to be a small size right now like myself... I took Ls on raffles, SNKRS, foot sites, unclaimed pairs and to top it all off, resell is extremely horrible for my size on both pairs in an 8 :smh:

in hand these are so sick. better than the purps easily. i wouldn't be surprised if these are in demand in a year or two. they feel like a consolation prize to a shattered backboard colorway

Back
Top Bottom