Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

I had NO shot smh. :lol: actually that's not true. A few euro sites raffled my size but I couldn't find anything stateside. I'll get over it eventually..meh

enhance

If you did not win the reservation at footlocker you might not be spending enough money.

not true. i spend plenty of money at FTL and i still dont win reserves alotta times.

and it depends on location and size too. a hyped shoe in an 8 or 8.5 for example will be hard as heck to hit on no matter how much u spent at footlocker.

not true. i spend plenty of money at FTL and i still dont win reserves alotta times.

and it depends on location and size too. a hyped shoe in an 8 or 8.5 for example will be hard as heck to hit on no matter how much u spent at footlocker.

I got off the waitlist and was promoted for a size 8 at Footlocker. I'm still surprised about that, especially for a Jordan 1 since everyone and their mom comes out for this model now.

I got off the waitlist and was promoted for a size 8 at Footlocker. I'm still surprised about that, especially for a Jordan 1 since everyone and their mom comes out for this model now.

yup, congrats bro! that size is hard to get. its considered a money size.

same here but our size is extremely hard due to the resale.. I didn't even get a waitlist for my size in any of the apps and I have 10 10m headstarts

same here but our size is extremely hard due to the resale.. I didn't even get a waitlist for my size in any of the apps and I have 10 10m headstarts

yea thats what im saying. due to resellers and resell value of your size, its gonna be hard to hit on it even if you spend like 10 racks at footlocker lol.

I would never spend extra money at any of the foot apps just to get a head start. The whole raffle thing is likely rigged to an extent and some employees are incredibly shady.

I absolutely disagree ! I am a footlocker stock holder and after missing out with the app on reservations I escalated a complaint to corporate. The conversation was recorded and a rep advised the following. 1. Buy a cheap item on sale like socks, t shirts or a hat. 2. Do the survey and get $10 off a $50 Purchase buy more sale items. 3 work your way up to $100 in purchases do the survey. 4. Use your $10 coupon for $100 in purchase that you don't have to spend $50 and get more sale items . 5. Do another survey with the receipt get up to $150 in purchase to receive a $15 coupon. 6 Use the $15 coupon and work your way to $200 for a $20 coupon buy a pair of shoes. 7. Hit Platnium status and with your receipt do the survey you will forever cook on reservations. Do the survey its free money and with help you hit on reservations per corporate.

Spend Spend Spend Win Win Win

Back
Top Bottom