Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

I’m not going after these but even my local podunk FNL is getting these. They didn’t even get the shadows. So take that for what it’s worth.

I’m not going after these but even my local podunk FNL is getting these. They didn’t even get the shadows. So take that for what it’s worth.

Take with a grain of salt. My weak *** FNL got the Raptors and I still struck out on this raffle

entered the FNL raffle for these, prob won hit.

can't do the purple but kinda want these although I said I was out on em. well see how they are in person if I hit

Entered as well. I need the purples, but I feel like this is a pair I’ll regret passing on later on down the line.

In the raffle as well with FNL. Last time I entered the raffle I got a ticket so hope it comes through again.

+1 on the FNL raffle. Wish they offered you the option of 3 stores to make the chances a bit better but whatever. Raffle or not, these will be had.

Innn. Ready for these and the purples. Long as I get one retail I’ll pay for the other. Need these.

Good thing I checked this thread out, had no idea Finish Line even had a raffle system with their app, been wanting these since I found out about them. Simple colorway on a dope model

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Color: Pine Green/Sail-Black
Style Code: 555088-302
Release Date: September 22, 2018
Price: $160
official photos
Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-555088-302-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-555088-302-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-555088-302-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-555088-302-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-555088-302-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Pine-Green-555088-302-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg