Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

My best friend is a manager at FA. Step your friend game up.

why you acting bougie?

my best friend is myself, cause i can get what i want without depending on somebody else. im my own plug. i have a plug until the day i die. you have a plug until the day your friend no longer works at FA.

lol.

why you acting bougie?

my best friend is myself, cause i can get what i want without depending on somebody else. im my own plug. i have a plug until the day i die. you have a plug until the day your friend no longer works at FA.

lol.
*Blank stare*

blank stares are for the dumb, blind, or dead. what are we, 7 yr olds on myspace?

here, let me get down to that level.....*CRIIIINGE*

blank stares are for the dumb, blind, or dead. what are we, 7 yr olds on myspace?

here, let me get down to that level.....*CRIIIINGE*
You're easily triggered I see. I don't understand your vitriol about all of this. It's just shoes. I'm not going to get into a pis*ing match about it. Nothing lasts forever. I'm enjoying the ride while it has wheels.

You're easily triggered I see. I don't understand your vitriol about all of this. It's just shoes. I'm not going to get into a pis*ing match about it. Nothing lasts forever. I'm enjoying the ride while it has wheels.

i busted your chops for saying step ya friend game up lol. sounded bougie so i decided to mess with ya. and i made fun of you for typing like a middle grade schoolgirl. you honestly dont matter enough to get upset about.

i was having fun. at your expense. if you dont like it, we can meet up and settle it like real men with an armwrestling match.

i busted your chops for saying step ya friend game up lol. sounded bougie so i decided to mess with ya. and i made fun of you for typing like a middle grade schoolgirl. you honestly dont matter enough to get upset about.

i was having fun. at your expense. if you dont like it, we can meet up and settle it like real men with an armwrestling match.
I don't do raffles, I get what I want.

This is what happens when we dont have apps like the Foot sites and things go back to the year 2016. :sick:

these gonna be on footsites tho. the purps wont. i think those gonna be way harder to get...

I know this is the Pine Green thread, but that's what I am talking about lol. These are synonymous to me; I don't even know why they have a different thread. Also, I have heard that thought these will be on Footsites, the Purps are more of a GR than these...................................... nothing's making sense/bunch of rumors. Just like 2016.

I know this is the Pine Green thread, but that's what I am talking about lol. These are synonymous to me; I don't even know why they have a different thread. Also, I have heard that thought these will be on Footsites, the Purps are more of a GR than these...................................... nothing's making sense/bunch of rumors. Just like 2016.

oh i just assumed u were talking about greens haha. but yea, doesnt make sense. i just hope that when its all said and done, that i can cop both for retail. thats the only thing that matters to me.

oh i just assumed u were talking about greens haha. but yea, doesnt make sense. i just hope that when its all said and done, that i can cop both for retail. thats the only thing that matters to me.

I want to say that it shouldnt be that bad.. they don't even seem that hyped compared to past 1's. But the way theyre releasing is stupid.

phil knight is my dad's bestfriend in high school. i just don't take advantage of it because it feels cheap.

step yo game up peasants!

I still feel some temptation with these Pines, but all the pics look heavily filtered... the best pics of the shade I’ve seen are the official pics. All the IG pics are turning me off..

Or he's going to #PullThePlug ...

tumblr_n9fqjsKzDG1rplnd3o1_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom