Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

You can use any code posted even if its not your local store. Just change your app to the zipcode that is posted and input the access code and then change your location back to your local stores.
Never even thought of trying that. Never needed to before I guess, thank you for your assistance

I don't do raffles and I always get what I want.

Billy Zane in Titanic “I make my own luck” soundin boi!

upload_2018-9-16_13-11-25.gif

Attachments

• 455D1DA6-1323-455A-8895-4EC3AEA10D30.gif
    455D1DA6-1323-455A-8895-4EC3AEA10D30.gif
    263.3 KB · Views: 7
the only champs that got em in Michigan are far as hell :smh:

hope I can hit at FTL at lakeside

If anyone has anymore FTA codes let me know. I tried 75236 but there’s no FTA listed there

74E6E118-8B31-4F1D-BB2F-40B7EBFED30A.jpeg

They look dope here especially because for some reason they look smooth instead of overly tumbled

If anyone has anymore FTA codes let me know. I tried 75236 but there’s no FTA listed there
9 stores pop if you enter that zip. none of them are in 74236 but usually some of them will still work.

codes also expire after about 30 minutes.

Not sure on release numbers but seems like a lot of stores are getting them. However, resell is not dipping yet so I’m fully expecting an L...

My Champs account is dead.. been at 6 minutes since I got the app lol. Surprisingly, there arent many Champs stores here in NYC.

im guessing finishline is like the others in terms of needing money spent to hit on raffles

if so, im expecting this L soon

good luck to everyone who entered

do
im guessing finishline is like the others in terms of needing money spent to hit on raffles

if so, im expecting this L soon

good luck to everyone who entered
doubt it but when does FNL end?

I forgot to sign up on my moms phone. Im trying to hit those and rest til December

Back
Top Bottom