Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

not true. i spend plenty of money at FTL and i still dont win reserves alotta times.

and it depends on location and size too. a hyped shoe in an 8 or 8.5 for example will be hard as heck to hit on no matter how much u spent at footlocker.

I absolutely disagree ! I am a footlocker stock holder and after missing out with the app on reservations I escalated a complaint to corporate. The conversation was recorded and a rep advised the following. 1. Buy a cheap item on sale like socks, t shirts or a hat. 2. Do the survey and get $10 off a $50 Purchase buy more sale items. 3 work your way up to $100 in purchases do the survey. 4. Use your $10 coupon for $100 in purchase that you don't have to spend $50 and get more sale items . 5. Do another survey with the receipt get up to $150 in purchase to receive a $15 coupon. 6 Use the $15 coupon and work your way to $200 for a $20 coupon buy a pair of shoes.

I absolutely disagree ! I am a footlocker stock holder and after missing out with the app on reservations I escalated a complaint to corporate. The conversation was recorded and a rep advised the following. 1. Buy a cheap item on sale like socks, t shirts or a hat. 2. Do the survey and get $10 off a $50 Purchase buy more sale items. 3 work your way up to $100 in purchases do the survey. 4. Use your $10 coupon for $100 in purchase that you don't have to spend $50 and get more sale items . 5. Do another survey with the receipt get up to $150 in purchase to receive a $15 coupon. 6 Use the $15 coupon and work your way to $200 for a $20 coupon buy a pair of shoes.

I don't know what that has to do with getting a reserve.

I absolutely disagree ! I am a footlocker stock holder and after missing out with the app on reservations I escalated a complaint to corporate. The conversation was recorded and a rep advised the following. 1. Buy a cheap item on sale like socks, t shirts or a hat. 2. Do the survey and get $10 off a $50 Purchase buy more sale items. 3 work your way up to $100 in purchases do the survey. 4. Use your $10 coupon for $100 in purchase that you don't have to spend $50 and get more sale items . 5. Do another survey with the receipt get up to $150 in purchase to receive a $15 coupon. 6 Use the $15 coupon and work your way to $200 for a $20 coupon buy a pair of shoes. 7. Hit Platnium status and with your receipt do the survey you will forever cook on reservations. Do the survey its free money and with help you hit on reservations per corporate.

hmm i might try the survey thing. as for buying this and that, last year, i had a little bit over 4k spent by april and i still had cruddy luck the rest of the year on app reserves. so nah, doesnt matter what u buy or how much u spend.

i do find it funny youre a stockholder, and youre telling me to spend spend spend. lol.

It’s random bruh

I went on a streak of hitting like 10 releases without losing, all hyped ****. Spending money left and right, then started striking out, he’ll i even struck out on black cement III on both my accounts...

It’s random. If someone says it’s moneh or anything else, no true. I was hitting yeezys on both accounts last year and this like it was nothing

At the end of the day, regardless on how much you spend and if its true or not, I think the main factor why everyone thinks they never win is simply because of the common sense answer that EVERYONE and their mom do these raffles, etc. It's really hard to win anything cause its a sea of people doing raffles for every damn shoe every weekend. Chances are we wont be picked. Just like how population has grown, I feel like the "sneaker head" population has grown. Everyone is a "sneaker head" now a days, then you add in people who get their brother, sister, uncle, nephew to all sign up raffles with different accounts for shoes. It's just way toooo many people and not enough pairs in the store that we aren't going to win every time.

I think I recall him complaining and being mad earlier this year because he's a stockholder and struck out. it was too funny lol

theres a guy around here who claims that app reservations wins are picked in the order of who signs up first.

theres a guy around here who claims that app reservations wins are picked in the order of who signs up first.
I remember that, could’ve been true but doubt it. A lot of those raffles I signed up super quick due to codes on here before most dudes could make their ways in my state to the store

Still think it’s just random.

Yeah it's all random imo
If money spent really mattered none of us would ever win
It would just be resellers winning everything since they buy the most with multiple accounts
In the past i would never hit on FTL
But recently my luck has been changing i had $13 spent on my account and hit
But for the most part FTA and champs usually come thru for me

I agree. I still think its random too, especially since I was all signed up and checked in by 11 am last Sunday and this was the first time in a long time I flat out struck out all around.

I have a good feeling I would have won had FTA not pulled that BS and cancelled greens last minute. what's messed up is it seems like almost all FTAs still had their greens yesterday anyhow :smh:

More people are using the apps now with 10-minute head starts. That's why it's harder than it used to be.

I used to never miss anything. I put in for them they were as good as mine. I finally started striking out this year on some things.

also, more people with less headstarts than 10 mins has been winning. They've finally spread out the wins/pairs to those that don't have 10 mins, back then it used to be 10mins HS or don't bother

also, more people with less headstarts than 10 mins has been winning. They've finally spread out the wins/pairs to those that don't have 10 mins, back then it used to be 10mins HS or don't bother
I have never won on a 10 minute head start, but I have won quite a few with 9 minute head starts. Maybe one day I'll figure out this change your location add zip code for the extra minute

Here in LA I have never won anything with a 7m head start. I was waitlisted for Pines, which was the first time I had ever even been waitlisted, but ended up not getting them. Population has a lot to do with it and unlike other places where people get through with 6 and 7 minuted head starts it's not going to happen here.

Here in LA I have never won anything with a 7m head start. I was waitlisted for Pines, which was the first time I had ever even been waitlisted, but ended up not getting them. Population has a lot to do with it and unlike other places where people get through with 6 and 7 minuted head starts it's not going to happen here.

i feel ya pain. i live in NYC. its a zoo here.

i almost jumped on hyper royals for the same price, but i stopped myself. they sitting so hard, i need em 100 or less.
naw the sails sitting at like 180 so it's def a good deal; but i got my buddy's wedding this weekend; that's hotel, tux, n car rental.....don't want to go into rainy days fund, will see how i feel by the end of the work day; dude said he got hyper royals for 80; so that's worth a hold out

naw the sails sitting at like 180 so it's def a good deal; but i got my buddy's wedding this weekend; that's hotel, tux, n car rental.....don't want to go into rainy days fund, will see how i feel by the end of the work day; dude said he got hyper royals for 80; so that's worth a hold out

waiting is the correct move. dont dip into ya funds unneccessarily. we both trying to fight the impluse right now lmao

Back
Top Bottom