Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

we both trying to fight the impluse right now lmao
giphy.gif

Hyper royals were $70-80 on a couple of spots
But at that price they flew
Just gotta wait till they start hitting the outlets

I tried cook over the phone with Eastbay like the bred toes, but it looks like they shut that down. Oh well prices are coming down on Stock X.

I tried Eastbay too and they confirmed OOS. Hasn't worked for me since the 2017 Royals. I'm really salty about this drop: I was 0/23 in raffles. Size 8 and 8.5 is impossible in San Francisco. When I lived in North Carolina I could hit on most releases but now not so much.

These were super limited from what I heard at the mall here. Champs got 17 pairs.

Here in LA I have never won anything with a 7m head start. I was waitlisted for Pines, which was the first time I had ever even been waitlisted, but ended up not getting them. Population has a lot to do with it and unlike other places where people get through with 6 and 7 minuted head starts it's not going to happen here.
i feel ya pain. i live in NYC. its a zoo here.

I live in NYC and I've won a few times with 7M and 9M headstart, and I also have a few 10M headstart accounts that lost and they were the same size and locations as my 7M headstart account. And I've also gotten a W off Waitlist a handful of times.

I live in NYC and I've won a few times with 7M and 9M headstart, and I also have a few 10M headstart accounts that lost and they were the same size and locations as my 7M headstart account. And I've also gotten a W off Waitlist a handful of times.
interesting. maybe there is some truth to the allocation % theory.

Did anyone have trouble getting these? I never hit on anything and got these through FTL app. I was shocked to realize that I was even waitlisted. I had a 7m headstart and was eventually upgraded. I rolled in Saturday at like 2:30p to get my pair and there was like 4-5 other people getting theirs too. Maybe my spot just had a an abundance?

I refuse to believe that the apps are passing up 10 minute headstarts and giving reserves to those with 7 min headstarts.

How long does FTA usually take to ship out? My order for the pine greens stil says processing.

My green pairs from footaction shipped if anyone in the Bay Area or LA need a pair of pines sz 13 Ill give them to you for retail.

That's surprising with you being in NYC. I wasn't even able to hit on BC3s here in LA with 7 mins and they made tons of those. :ohwell:

I refuse to believe that the apps are passing up 10 minute headstarts and giving reserves to those with 7 min headstarts.

In the beginning, those without 10M headstarts were definitely losing. But I think after a while, they started saving some pairs for the lower headstart accounts to make it fair. Just a conspiracy theory of course, along with the million other footapps conspiracy. I was just sharing my experience winning yeezys and bred toes and other AJ1's with a 7M headstart and 9M headstart over my other 10M headstart accounts.

Back
Top Bottom