Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

these are better in person. good for everyday rotation

Attachments

• IMG_1108.JPG
    IMG_1108.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 240
sunvalley in concord
Easy cop? Or did you come up on a raffle?

Wanted to cop a pair in hand if I didnt catch one off the SNKRS app. Tryna figure out the climate these days. Was able to walk in and cop cool grey 4’s with ease at Hilltop mall on release day.

Last edited:
I wonder if they switched out the usually black leather to prevent the glittering issue on the previous black and <color> 1s (banned, royals, shadows, etc).

More I see these less I like. Cut is way lower too than shadows and breds huh?
Watched Seth Fowler vid lol and yeah .. the matte black is more surprising than I thought. And the wings and tongue tag go against my OG religion 😂😂

Copped this morning on SNKRS, but was still on the fence about keeping them. Went to the mall and saw them in person, and the green matched my Celtics gear pretty well. Leather also looked better in person. Keeping them.
Good to know about c’s gear

I like them. The Nike Air on the leather tag is glossy and the stitched on wings logo doesn't bother me. My main concern for 1's are if they are soft from the jump as and these are just that. Does anyone here have waxed black laces so I could see a lace swap, I'm curious to see how these would look with waxed laces.

AJ1_Pine_Green_1.jpg

AJ1_PG_2.jpg

AJ1_PG_3.jpg

I wonder if they switched out the usually black leather to prevent the glittering issue on the previous black and <color> 1s (banned, royals, shadows, etc).

I only saw this issue in videos on youtube of shoetubers who just have countless amounts of shoes they don't wear behind them. As an example I had the 2016 Banneds since release day and I wear them I would say about every other week and have not encountered this issue.

Back
Top Bottom