Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

This is true. I bought a pair of jordan 12 red gyms came with receipt And shoes wear fake. Got my money back and is acounnt on eBay is now gone.
Lucky that eBay had that policy

I bought fake TB3, was a good fake.
What gaveaway was irresponsible backtab, and rows of stitching on the back.

I might sell mine on eBay and buy size 10 on stockX.
Called NDC already to ask can they swap me a size 10.
I’m real but I can’t trust people, even my buddy.

Took Ls on these last week, so considering resale. 300 too high for these? If so, is there somewhere to find a size 8 for lower?

Took Ls on these last week, so considering resale. 300 too high for these? If so, is there somewhere to find a size 8 for lower?

My guess is resell should go down maybe around 20 once everyone's online pairs come in, but come back up in a month or so, 300 is a little steep though. Local shoe groups should have them for less if your in a large area.

My guess is resell should go down maybe around 20 once everyone's online pairs come in, but come back up in a month or so, 300 is a little steep though. Local shoe groups should have them for less if your in a large area.

Interesting. I'll wait and see for a few days then. I'm located in Boston. Not sure where to find local shoe groups. I'm assuming on fb or twitter.

Shiny patent = no go for me...

I feel the same way. I got a pair on SNKRS but I might keep them awhile and resell to fund another purchase I like more. Honestly wasn't expecting to hit on SNKRS but I tried for fun. Couldn't say no to copping considering they are a more limited release supposedly.

Sometimes you gotta fund the shoe addiction with selling shoes you're not totally in love with. :rofl:

Im gonna sound like a hater but I'm glad that DammnDee took an L on these.

383274483726680064.png

Back
Top Bottom