Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

I see a lot of people rockin their shoes with a large gap between heel and back collar, and a fat crease in the front, indicating extra space in the front as well. Going up .5 ain’t the answer lol
Nah I get what you sayin, Im talking bout you cant be going doing a full size to prevent creases, keep yourself a little room thumb or less, but like you said if your gonna wear a pair of shoes, expect them to crease if you hate creases dont wear or buy the shoe

I have started to see people rocking their Melos a lot more with this release...do you think the value has gone up for those too?

Anyone still waiting this out to see if price drops this week as people receive NDC pairs? Don't want to pay too much since I already paid resell on Top 3...

Hoping it goes down to $230 or so for a size 10.

shout out to @jjsmothie for the oop
restored some faith to me that not everyone out here looking to make a buck off us
C538B317-32E3-49F8-84A7-8E16B0073DB4.jpeg
A3CA6DB3-0226-4F5C-9B3D-9258072121CA.jpeg

Might go down a little bit when online orders come through, but not much. I don't think that's a bad price.

Kids become corny. Attacking other shoetubers and making click bait topics. I think I guess he's making some sort of lane and name for himself.
He’s low key in person.
Saw him in outlet during Black Friday

Roasting sessions is not a good one but whatever he does.
His reviews are not bad, pretty bold.

Now we know that he went to Miami and lived with 2-3 strippers.

Dam what a busy weekend. Thus was a crazy release. Got lucky and won a pair at champs. After my girl found out I won all of a sudden she wanted a pair. So morning of I'm on snkrs trying for her and no luck so I try for another size 10 and I hit! Ive taken so many L's and the streak is over! Guna rock 1 for sure and hold onto the other one for trade bait. When I picked up my Champs pair I felt hella lucky they had maybe 25 pairs with two size 10's.
They will be DS for a few months its been hella rainy here.
That’s right you can trade your sz 10 for my NDC sz 11
you should trade the 2nd pair for your girls size since you love her so much
yeah right dude!!
Technically there’s no way for trade.

I saw an article about shipping one shoe, receive payment then ship the second shoe. Always could get scammed in trade.

Face to face in bank, police station
How do you know the receipt provided matches the shoe you get?

Seller could give you fake shoe, real receipt.

That’s right you can trade your sz 10 for my NDC sz 11

Technically there’s no way for trade.

I saw an article about shipping one shoe, receive payment then ship the second shoe. Always could get scammed in trade.

Face to face in bank, police station
How do you know the receipt provided matches the shoe you get?

Seller could give you fake shoe, real receipt.
This is true. I bought a pair of jordan 12 red gyms came with receipt And shoes wear fake. Got my money back and is acounnt on eBay is now gone.

Just got my 2nd pair shoes look great but what is up with the box’s. Why do the coke ripped or crushed. Also just got a pair of jordan 5 Premiums and the box has a small hole on the top of it. Just don’t get it

Back
Top Bottom