Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Rep I talked to just said they are not sold out and still have stock left - he just said he couldn't tell me how many. Also said they are not supposed to be taking phone orders so keep trying online smh.

Love that these companies have "online exclusive" products but don't have the web capacity to even fulfill orders. I told rep, "so we can only purchase this item online...but we can't purchase it online due to a known error with your website?" Dude was like, "yeah I know...that's kinda dumb but that's all we can tell you." ***** with that stupidity lol.

Love that these companies have "online exclusive" products but don't have the web capacity to even fulfill orders. I told rep, "so we can only purchase this item online...but we can't purchase it online due to a known error with your website?" Dude was like, "yeah I know...that's kinda dumb but that's all we can tell you." ***** with that stupidity lol.

giphy.gif

CS rep that answered said she was also having trouble adding the item for me, put me on hold for a few minutes, then came back and said they have them in stock and that she would place the order for me (this was before 12PM PST).

My order got canceled. lol oh wells!

did they email you? or did you just check order status on the site? i'm afraid to check haha

Just checked my order status on my phone order and it says "Unshipped - Awaiting Approval". No biggie if they cancel tho. Totally forgot bred toes are tomorrow

Anyone had any success placing a phone order recently? Or were they all before they added the "no call-in orders" to the picture?

Man, does J23 app every come in clutch? By the time I got a notification from this, all the early birds already copped off eastbay and customer service didn't want anything to do with ordering anymore.

Spo
Damn

They said ***** we might be

LOL I called back because that guy sounded like a fat lazy person that doesn't want to work. The lady said the same but she was nice enough to tell me they are all out and actually look. I may call again....another lady may feel generous...idk

Because that fake restock just showed the demand for this sneaker and there are a whole bunch of pissed off buyers who don't want to risk missing out on "the next restock" tomorrow morning. LOL.
Exactly. Now that the undftd kobe and free throw hype is down, people are going for these. look at the undftd kobe resell now lol

CS rep that answered said she was also having trouble adding the item for me, put me on hold for a few minutes, then came back and said they have them in stock and that she would place the order for me (this was before 12PM PST).

did they email you? or did you just check order status on the site? i'm afraid to check haha

Checked order status.

Back
Top Bottom