Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

what's the best way to go about trying to trade a pair of gold toes for bred toes? would appreciate any suggestions.

IMG_1940.jpg

Finishline restock pair came today :nthat: Love these

What’s crazy tho? The more limited shoe usually sells for more. Patent leather don’t even belong on 1s, both golds overrated imo.

By the logic in your first sentence the Gold Toes should be more since they are NRG and it is common knowledge that NRG usually means less allocation-which is what's crazy. You're entitled to your opinion but I feel the exact same way about BRT's.. those are super over rated.

I think both Gold Toes are way better.

What’s crazy tho? The more limited shoe usually sells for more. Patent leather don’t even belong on 1s, both golds overrated imo.

That surely isn't the case for those 1 Wings, lol. I thought I was on the come up when I got those! I am not sure that the Gold Toes have the universal appeal with the non-sneakerheads. I doubled up and happy about it but I am not sure about the mass appeal of them. Not that should make a difference if you like them or not, but that may be a factor in the current price.

Last edited:
099816A7-8166-4295-9578-68F2C5B42946.jpeg
I personally like the deeper gold color on the Melos more but the GTs are still pretty. I was hoping same color sides would release when GT3s came out. I’m glad they actually did and I was able to cop. Love the black/gold cw.

I thought there was a Black/Gold High OG retro. Maybe not in the most recent mold, but pretty sure there was.

I’m Talking “True” As In Leather Materials In True OG Fashion
F495D855-CF73-4FEA-8281-81881F23A7A3.jpeg

8BF1D505-33DC-4D1C-B4CE-5B0F07A89CDD.jpeg

8B79F56D-F03F-47FD-BC94-A97723DA61F5.jpeg

*Disclaimer- These Have Been Proven To Most Likely Be Early KnockOffs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom