Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Had 2 BC in cart but didn't let me submit payment. Did any one see that size 8 banned/bred 1 & a size 9 rsbb?

Probably couldn't check out because there was 1 limit per customer. Just now reading the details.

Will someone please post a picture of how these crease, this my first pair made of PL and I have heard comments that vary on the extent of how ugly they crease and how quick. I wanna wear my **** but I don't want it looking dusty after only a few wears
Dropped it in a spoiler since its 3 pics and nobody else I saw asked for this. 1 wear so far, no sneaker shields.

Couldn't get better pictures for now but if necessary I'll take some more later. Left shoe creases horizontally more near the lace holes, and the right shoe creases with more of a slant from the left top side of the toebox to the middle near the lace holes

32130BF9-4E21-425D-AAC9-4DCA294DA7BD.jpeg
00B7962A-08E5-4697-8BFA-C1848BE7373A.jpeg
41BE7863-F891-400B-8454-C20EC8599D94.jpeg

Crazy how Top 3 Golds were esspessive af and these are sitting at 260ish. When pairs dry up these will be a thing.
Yep I got the wrong size and I won’t sell them until 1/2 year later when market comes up.

NRG.... color toe blocking.... just plain goodness.

Oh well maybe just not meant for me to wear Jordan 1s
What’s crazy tho? The more limited shoe usually sells for more. Patent leather don’t even belong on 1s, both golds overrated imo.
Patent Leather was on 2013 pair Jordan1 right? It was priced $1000+

Not the first time patent leather be in 1s.

said it on FTA image for bredtoes too but mad dudes ate on phone orders that morning lol

but this time i think its frfr and they not doing phone orders. reps probably got threatened with a tour of the pit of misery if they place any phone orders this time around
Thanks for the info

Gotta follow this thread tight since restock happened today

Now I really hate Bred Toes.

Just laced mine up and DAM they are STIFF. Not sure if ima keep em. They sure are dope AF tho to look at

Anyone in jere also have the DSM 1'S? how does the PL compare?

Just laced mine up and DAM they are STIFF. Not sure if ima keep em. They sure are dope AF tho to look at

Anyone in jere also have the DSM 1'S? how does the PL compare?

ya and they are not comfortable either when walking... for me i feel the discomfort in the front of the laces on the bottom of the tongue... i want to flip them for that alone but i want to keep just cuz they look sick

Back
Top Bottom