Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

0217EB8B-48F0-47C7-8C9C-4E06CECF3275.jpeg
Just laced mine up and DAM they are STIFF. Not sure if ima keep em. They sure are dope AF tho to look at

Anyone in jere also have the DSM 1'S? how does the PL compare?

The DSMs have slightly thicker patent leather on them. But doesn't seem as stiff actually.

(Atmos box flex)

nah. i remove the insoles, slide em all the way in, and put insoles back. most people make the mistake of just sliding them in on top of their insoles.

Thanks. I bought some for my All-Star/Chameleon 1s, but the experience didn't work out great. I stopped using the shields, now those kicks are super creased (but don't look terrible IMO).

These Gold Toes, however, I would really prefer minimal creasing on them if possible.

The creases are ugly. How difficult is that to understand? Yes, we all know creasing is inevitable and we have to deal with it, but that doesn't mean we have to like it or can't do something to minimize it.

Anybody rocked em hard yet and got a pic of the creases lol...wanna see how bad these get it....I'm feeling that 2007 bapesta

nah. i remove the insoles, slide em all the way in, and put insoles back. most people make the mistake of just sliding them in on top of their insoles.
How do you even remove 1s insoles they are glued on tight. When i try to remove them the foam rips where it was glued on

upload_2018-3-2_11-44-46.png

I want these to display, but could be my first shoe (if i ended up wearing) to use sneaker shields in.

Thats actually not too bad. I think ill use my FF to loosen them up a but then after a while ill experiment without the FF and see how it creases .

Back
Top Bottom