Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

its gonna change most likely. relax. we been thru this before. its not even the week of the drop yet.

See that's the thing. I've never seen it change for the DFW. It does for the east and west coast though. I hope it does for everyone though. They gotta be waiting on shipments or something.

Hopefully it changes but I don’t know.....remember the green Gatorade 6s were FCFS.

imo these waaaaaaaaaaay more hyped than those. demand for these will be way higher. if they dont change it from fcfs, ish is gonna pop off in the lines lol

I highly doubt they will be fcfs lmao that would be deadly dumb. If its app Im likely to get a pair FA always blesses me.

Yeah If it becomes the App reserve i think I’ll be able to get a couple of pairs

See that's the thing. I've never seen it change for the DFW. It does for the east and west coast though. I hope it does for everyone though. They gotta be waiting on shipments or something.

It’s going to stay FCFS...
It’s BS though, ‘cause I got work either way. Doesn’t matter how they release them. Should have just released on Saturday.

It’s going to stay FCFS...
It’s BS though, ‘cause I got work either way. Doesn’t matter how they release them. Should have just released on Saturday.

We gotta keep hope alive fam! Lets pray TownEast doesn't have a riot. Especially with all the Louisiana folks that live in the DFW smh

Back
Top Bottom