Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

tenor.gif

Welp now you don't have to fool with the DFW's FTA FCFS madness. Anything else is icing on the cake

Damn bro, you called it too! Lol
I thought the online raffles were 1 in a Million type! I can get a 10 MHS through FTL if they go reserve route, I’ll shoot you a PM & try to help out!

Those who hit on CVD, & are using Central Time...
Purchase time is between 1:30 PM-4:59 PM Saturday correct?

Damn bro, you called it too! Lol
I thought the online raffles were 1 in a Million type! I can get a 10 MHS through FTL if they go reserve route, I’ll shoot you a PM & try to help out!

Appreciate it bro. I think I should hit if they go the reserve route. I haven't missed out on anything. I got my VIPs in gold status. Just got to wait and see what they do.

Yes what’s the big deal why would you Smh don’t get it... would you kept 3 pairs

nope i wouldnt have kept 3 pairs....because i wouldnt have copped 3 pairs. and if i did, i would keep all 3. i dont cop to sell. i cop what i need/want. seems like u just copped and copped and copped and didnt think until the end when youre like "oh dang got 2 many pairs gotta sell now"

nope i wouldnt have kept 3 pairs....because i wouldnt have copped 3 pairs. and if i did, i would keep all 3. i dont cop to sell. i cop what i need/want. seems like u just copped and copped and copped and didnt think until the end when youre like "oh dang got 2 many pairs gotta sell now"
i am sure most of us went it to many raffels not thinking they would win everyone like my self i can deal with 2 pairs not 3

I just love how every site I enter on emails me the day of notifying winners but its always something like clearance shoes or something.. I don't want that **** man :lol: BT yeezys have been the only raffle that I've ever won besides the NYC 10's :lol:

Good to see people eating in here though.

Last edited:
Looks like I might have a chance if its through the app and not fcfs

if champs is doing app reservation, the others are probably going to switch to app reservation too when they actually make it on the app on monday.

Every place around me is FCFS and I get off a hour before release.. welp

FNL getting these too though or am I tbinking about another release?

Back
Top Bottom