Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

If they keep it at FCFS and just dead the whole app code procedure.. its going to be 2011 again all year. They can't be serious.

I still have hope since it took a while for some releases in the past to update though.

Nah its too late. That would leave 3 days to check in. So at this rate Footlocker is definitely FCFS. They probably not updating their calendar until tomorrow or wednesday

Everything over here in VA for Champs switched from FCFS to call store for details now, hope that means they’ll do a raffle

FTL still not up and only one FTA is getting these for FCFS

Everybody should call the stores and overload them. :lol: I guess that’s what they wanted

They will just stop answering. That's what they did around here for Jeters. And they got their Jeter shipment a week later! I walked in to cop Altitudes that Sunday and grabbed Jeters too!

They will just stop answering. That's what they did around here for Jeters. And they got their Jeter shipment a week later! I walked in to cop Altitudes that Sunday and grabbed Jeters too!
I’m just playing. Seems pretty dumb to tell people to call though instead of just updating the app. Seems like a waste of time/money

Yall know what...it's time for the old school plug to thrive again with this FCFS stuff. I gotta start smashing a side chick whose brother a manager! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In N.Y. at least, people still line up for leftover after the app pick ups so stores wind up with 2 lines instead of 1 so they said eff it :rofl:

Just called one of my local Champs, he said they’re still waiting on information as far as how to handle the release. He said usually they send that info out on Friday, but they haven’t gotten anything yet. Told me to check back tomorrow.

All of Chi is FCFS. lol. OK.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom