Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

They've been using app reservations for less hyped releases and now you tell me they are doing FCFS for the busiest and most hyped releases of the year?! SO STUPID. Well, I'm not camping. Those days are over and it's too much of a circus, especially with line cutting, ghost chairs, and even fights.

Local champs said they didn’t get them in... I honestly don’t believe them though. They have them on the app as call for details too.

Local champs said they didn’t get them in... I honestly don’t believe them though. They have them on the app as call for details too.

they probably didn't get the shipment yet, never take the first answer when you dealing with these people, call again and ask someone else.

p1.png

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Went to the mall near the office to get a gauge on how it's looking. Seems like the FCFS thing is real at Willowbrook Mall in Houston. Champs, FootAction, and Foot Locker are all getting them, but FCFS at this point. The managers on duty at all 3 spots said they thought they had enough supply to avoid Street Fighter breaking out. Time will tell but I would much prefer app reservation.

For what it is worth, the manager at FTL said there is a chance it could turn to a reservation before Friday.

both HOH locations in my area are getting them and both doing app reservations. But they`re the only footlocker stores getting them.

Back
Top Bottom