Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Just raffle bro, I have no clue man!
I never win anything!
I got lucky on the OVO 8’s too! Lol
So far it’s the Gold Toe 1’s, OVO 8’s, FTL 3’s, & I have the Black Cement 3’s on lock for Saturday Morning.

Got my SNKRS BC3 on now! Geez you been lucky. You must have tons of entries.

I checked in at Towneast on my lunch break yesterday. I alot of folks didn't realize the apps switched over to reserve from what I could tell. I think most should win here with 10 min head start for gold toe and BC3

I checked in at Towneast on my lunch break yesterday. I alot of folks didn't realize the apps switched over to reserve from what I could tell. I think most should win here with 10 min head start for gold toe and BC3

Let us hope hah. I'll meet you there tomorrow if I win lol

I always fail on those damn apps and raffles...blah.

Online it is....I'll be using work computer/network so hopefully that helps....idk!

Thanks babyjs23! As usual with the good info

Nah fam’, I only entered the Gold Toe 1’s Raffle once.
FTL 3’s once, but did ask my girl & bro to enter for my size. I got the winning email though.
OVO 8’s, I entered once, but come to find out my little sister entered without asking her to. Again, I got the winning email.
BC 3’s, my little sister works at FNL. So she held those down for me.

Yeah, I saw that. Wouldn’t have been able to miss work or be late for some shoes on a Friday lol
The BC 3’s, I had on lock since last week. Pretty happy on winning them all, but $1,000 in shoes & the BRED Toe’s are still up! :sick:

Nah fam’, I only entered the Gold Toe 1’s Raffle once.
FTL 3’s once, but did ask my girl & bro to enter for my size. I got the winning email though.
OVO 8’s, I entered once, but come to find out my little sister entered without asking her to. Again, I got the winning email.
BC 3’s, my little sister works at FNL. So she held those down for me.

Yeah, I saw that. Wouldn’t have been able to miss work or be late for some shoes on a Friday lol
The BC 3’s, I had on lock since last week. Pretty happy on winning them all, but $1,000 in shoes & the BRED Toe’s are still up! :sick:

Yeah bro...your bank account took a hit!!!! :pimp: Congrats on all the wins. Sometimes feel like only NYC dudes cop the good stuff!

You plan on keeping everything? OVO will probably be the least favorite out that bunch.

And yeah bred toes next week. My shoe money getting slim for Feb

Yeah bro...your bank account took a hit!!!! :pimp: Congrats on all the wins. Sometimes feel like only NYC dudes cop the good stuff!

You plan on keeping everything? OVO will probably be the least favorite out that bunch.

And yeah bred toes next week. My shoe money getting slim for Feb

Thanks man, yeah bro! Took a very expensive W down for us in Texas! :lol:
I’ve struck out on the 10’s & 12’s OVO’s so hell yeah I’ma keep them!
I’m still debating on those, I have the Banned 1’s & Black Toe 1’s from last year...
my little sister wants them so I might just give up my reservation @ FTL so she can get her GS size.

This guy OneNightDan OneNightDan is living his best life lol!

I got jerked on the FA app with the 1 minute loss.. WTH was that about?? I'm just glad it didnt affect my men sized sign ups for some reason.. my GS joints went back to 9 min though. Hopefully people didnt realize it switched to app reserve and I get a W.

Plug finally hit me back today letting me know he has my pair locked down at his store.
Feels good to take a W after all those Ls yesterday on the 3 release.
I like these more than the 3s so I'm happy.

Very quick snap of them, was rushing to dinner for V-Day, I’ll post more detailed photos later, laces came coiled btw.
SVD came through!

DA67C9FC-7A35-4E5B-9F02-89CBEBBDAEF9.jpeg

I hope I get lucky with these today. These will look great with some white laces.

This guy OneNightDan OneNightDan is living his best life lol!

I got jerked on the FA app with the 1 minute loss.. WTH was that about?? I'm just glad it didnt affect my men sized sign ups for some reason.. my GS joints went back to 9 min though. Hopefully people didnt realize it switched to app reserve and I get a W.
when did FA switch?

^^ Yuup.. I didnt even see until I got home and logged on to NT well after 6pm smh. In NYC if you're commuting home you dont really have service unless youre waiting for a train and access wifi.

Back
Top Bottom