Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

This guy OneNightDan OneNightDan is living his best life lol!

I got jerked on the FA app with the 1 minute loss.. WTH was that about?? I'm just glad it didnt affect my men sized sign ups for some reason.. my GS joints went back to 9 min though. Hopefully people didnt realize it switched to app reserve and I get a W.

Probably used all my luck for the next 5 years! :rofl:

do u HAVE to be at the location? or can an image be posted like for the red 11s? or are they 2 diff things? cuz i remember the image for the 11s was posted and dudes ate from their couch.

I don't understand how a multi billion dollar company doesn't invest more money into making sure their app doesn't **** the bed every big release.
Not as bad as the confirmed app tho, Adidas should straight up fire their app development team.

........................................................................retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry retry............................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom