Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

i agree with you on the time part, but the world don't revolve around you.

manfaceaua.jpg

Beginners luck with SNKRS.

Kept hitting retry consistently for about 10 minutes and finally got through.

What a relief, was expecting to catch an L through the reservation apps even with a 10 min start. On to the 3’s...hopefully. Good luck guys...hope you all eat.

Didn't say it did, but there's absolutely no harm in extending the time a couple more hours.

They don't understand our city...how spread out it is...and our traffic. 6 is definitely too early for a weekday. It's one reason why folks don't pick up their reserves!

I've got a bold statement to make...these wouldn't sell out here if they released November or December on a Friday like this.

Very bold lol but I get it. I work a 9-5 myself and on top of that Im scheduled for my PT gig at 530 so tomorrow is about to get real interesting.

TX high school football is king...especially playoff football. So like I said there would be pairs floating around and probably wouldn't sell out if released on a Friday. This may explain why foams don't sell well around here when released on Fridays.

So I got 10 minutes and once it starts do put in my payment information or do I hit reserve. I never used this before.

once the count down timer hits 0, youll find out if you won or not .. if you did, you have an hour to confirm and the next day you go to the store that was picked for you and pay within the allotted time

Back
Top Bottom