Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Should have kept the page open at retry. Eventually got the spinning circle and then it never stopped spinning. Refreshed the app and it was all booked. SMH.

snkrs pass was a bit buggy, closed the app (iphone) and reopened and sizes were available, unfortunately my sz 10 was gone on all 3 locations

Patiently waiting for the L
200-1.gif

I'm leaning towards W, I have 10 mins at 3 FTL here and I have a good track record with 10 mins, I'm also at like 9 mins on Champs and FTA so we will see HAHA

You?

I won...
(1) @ FNL (pickup window 10am to 11a for anyone that wants to sit outside the store for unclaimed)

(2) Hibbett Sports (pickup until 2pm....)

Had one on lock at FL (when it was fcfs). But when they switched to App Reservations, i had to throw it back in the lake

Got 10 minute headstarts on 8 accounts between champs, FA and FL. We'll see..

I won...
(1) @ FNL (pickup window 10am to 11a for anyone that wants to sit outside the store for unclaimed)

(2) Hibbett Sports (pickup until 2pm....)

Had one on lock at FL (when it was fcfs). But when they switched to App Reservations, i had to throw it back in the lake

Got 10 minute headstarts on 8 accounts between champs, FA and FL. We'll see..

Nice!

I'll be happy with just one pair, then I can see what it looks like on GOAT and StockX for the other stuff I missed out on this week, too much heat droppping

Back
Top Bottom