Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

https://kith.com/pages/nike-air-jordan-1-gold-top-3-raffle

6DC0D845-B5E6-452F-826C-70083D821C57.jpeg

With these raffles right, if I win, that means I can go right in and pay for it and if I don’t win I can still cop but I’ll just have to wait in a long line and hope they don’t sell out before they get to me right?

I’m new to the whole exclusive shoe game thing.

With these raffles right, if I win, that means I can go right in and pay for it and if I don’t win I can still cop but I’ll just have to wait in a long line and hope they don’t sell out before they get to me right?

I’m new to the whole exclusive shoe game thing.
If u win @ a spot near u , yes u go right in and show I.D. and/or your phone confirmation and pay for 'em. There wont be any left overs on this pair, so the only line will be for those picking up their wins.

This particular pair though will be extremely hard to get, so u picked a hell of a shoe to introduce yourself to the shoe game with. Good luck, we'll all need it.

RIP

Did Atmos Tokyo just drop these? I was on their site a few minutes ago using the link from above, now it's getting absolutely pounded and I can't get back in.

Ahh ok, so it must be ppl flooding the site early since it's 8:15pm on the 26th in Tokyo right now. I'm not sure why I'm even bothering, since this is pretty much an automatic L lol.

If u win @ a spot near u , yes u go right in and show I.D. and/or your phone confirmation and pay for 'em. There wont be any left overs on this pair, so the only line will be for those picking up their wins.

This particular pair though will be extremely hard to get, so u picked a hell of a shoe to introduce yourself to the shoe game with. Good luck, we'll all need it.

RIP
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom