Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

2C4428CA-5A1C-4FDE-A10F-679AB2B2256C.png
Just passing this along. Good luck
Good looks. Not holding out for hope there but I put in anyways.

FootDistrict raffle was another L

On another note.. very interesting to see resell on eBay is $1000+ and resell on GOAT and StockX is around the $550-600 range.. if I can catch for $300 somewhere down the line I’ll cop but I’m sure that won’t be possible for a very long time if at all

FootDistrict raffle was another L

On another note.. very interesting to see resell on eBay is $1000+ and resell on GOAT and StockX is around the $550-600 range.. if I can catch for $300 somewhere down the line I’ll cop but I’m sure that won’t be possible for a very long time if at all
Ebay sellers will probably lower their prices soon, a lot of the listings I've seen say complexcon exclusive so they probably don't know about the wider release.

Does anyone know if the
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO 'TOP 3 GOLD' will be back in stock or will there be any more lottery's for them...have taken 9 L ON THEM SO WHY NOT MAKE IT 10 SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD ROUND NUMBER THANKS GUYS

Oqium cancelled my order, saw refund in my email. Not really tripping as I was already prepared for the L mentally.

Will there be any other sites releasing or raffles? I've gotten all Ls so far.. I really like these for myself.Unique materials and colors on the 1s

welp, just broke down and copped on stockx for a little over $500 even tho, according to the plug, there WILL be a wider release during all star...

What I want to know is where are all these $400 pairs that stockx claim are selling? I want to buy some at that price...

This week just keeps getting worse and worse

Scuffed right out the box from SIVAS

Gold lace bag ripped

Anyone used acetone on patent leather before?

image_uploaded_from_ios_720.jpg
image_uploaded_from_ios_720.jpg

Back
Top Bottom