Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

i can't see your pics :nerd:
1F5CD9AA-0135-49A6-B098-D41A814744C8.png

image_uploaded_from_ios_720.jpg
image_uploaded_from_ios_720-1.jpg
image_uploaded_from_ios_720-2.jpg

I feel ya.

I’m just gonna have to eat this salt and move on since I couldn’t get at retail.:blush:
Not a lot in this thread were able to eat... it’s all good I’ll get them at some point

That’s dope ppl tried to enter the raffle for you due to all the work you do to support

I think the FD raffle was rigged honestly... most raffles IG oriented are rigged and just a ploy to get more followers.... I didn’t see any winners in the comments

ihust1e, So what was the problem?

Shoes came in roughed up during shipping

they came out the box with a scuff on the white patent leather and gold laces detached

was afraid to clean with acetone bc never done it before but went for it after watching a couple videos. Nothing else would remove it

This reminds me of when I paid over $500 for AJ1 DSM's. I'm going to wait it out and if it doesn't happen oh well.

This reminds me of when I paid over $500 for AJ1 DSM's. I'm going to wait it out and if it doesn't happen oh well.
For how few that were released, I’m shocked they can even be had for $450-500 vs $1000

Even if they do get a wider release, it’ll be the same situation as the original top 3s which I had a problem getting. I had to pay $220 on StockX for those. These in particular are more limited and with the way the shoe game is these days, the main ppl wanting to buy them are the ppl who want to flip em for an extra $200-400

thinking about trading ds red supreme uptempos for these.......is that a fair trade or should of one us add cash?

yea, these crush all the suptempos imo. i'd do that trade in a heartbeat. those are just hype, these are hype, but actually dope.

word! hoping resale takes a slight dip but given how limited they are idk. I would wait it out to All-Star wkend but no gaurantee it's a wider release and/or it's the same shoe!

Back
Top Bottom