Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Doesn’t seem like good reasons. Carolina blue doesn’t sell well compared to other colors, and patent leather 1s are never sought after.
You don’t think Carolina blue sells well? Oh.

Also this isn’t Carolina blue

You don’t think Carolina blue sells well? Oh.

Also this isn’t Carolina blue

It sells but out of all the blues, it sells the least. And yes, this is technically not Carolina blue... but it’s a light/baby blue that is similar. I understand your bias here but It is what it is as far as that shade in most cases.

They’re nice, and look like a good release. But I’m really trying to assist fellow guys who think if they can fit into these, that they’ll be the university blue/Carolina blue they’re accustomed to seeing from Nike/JB. They definitely are not and are closer to even a robin’s egg blue. Very much towards a pastel shade.

Why these so hyped? Pre release pricing is outrageous.......
im gonna guess cause its for woman. My girl's not into jordans, but definatly something she would wear. Im guessing these would probably sell out quick even if only the woman were interested.

Still don’t like patent leather on Jordan 1s plus I’m a size 11.5 so ima cop these joints for trade/resell.

shoulda just brought back the white/unc patent 1's from 03'
I remember those they were really nice. I got the Chicago one instead. This was back when i was in HS.
Screenshot_2019-02-05-19-28-09.png

Attachments

• 20150925_231100.jpg
    20150925_231100.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20150925_231055.jpg
    20150925_231055.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 3
the homey gassed me up to try on kickz and that ishh was an instant sell out lmaooo

i should've knew better

All the FTL around me doing reservations so I’m straight, don’t gotta deal with FCFS lines or any BS along with that. I’m probably gunning for 11.5-12 not even gonna lie. I’m going to hit my local consignment shops up and trade for off-white AM90s since I took the hardest L I ever took in a while.

Back
Top Bottom