Attachments

• 40701605-9C69-4B87-80B8-E1A9A6D2FD2A.png
    40701605-9C69-4B87-80B8-E1A9A6D2FD2A.png
    590.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
10.5 with 10 mins. L
7.5 with 7 mins. L
7 and 8.5 with 7 mins. Waitlisted. Fingers crosssed

Wow I actually scored on FTL. My account since December was merged with an account I never used in 2014 so no platinum status. I’ve called FTL multiple times to fix the issue and they said it would be fixed by last Friday. I’m so happy right now!

0/4 With 2 Ten Minute Headstarts And 2 Sevens On Size 11 Here Locally :rolleyes

Grateful At Least To Have Hit On SNKRS :nthat:

Price Gonna Jump On These :nerd:

Wow I actually scored on FTL. My account since December was merged with an account I never used in 2014 so no platinum status. I’ve called FTL multiple times to fix the issue and they said it would be fixed by last Friday. I’m so happy right now!

So you went in the countdown with 7min?

Damn, I didn't think Foot Locker received bigger than a 10 this time. I know for the Satin SBB's that a 10 was the biggest size they receieved in store.

Can anyone confirm that I would have a better shot if I'm within the same location as the place I'm trying to reserve at? Currently in Hawaii and trying for Omaha since my friend can pick up for me. I have yet to hit like this, but when he was in Hawaii and I was on a trip, he jigged his location to vegas and was able to reserve me some shoes that I could pick up while on my trip. I honestly didn't think it would matter, but if it does, guess I'll have to buy itools or something

Can anyone confirm that I would have a better shot if I'm within the same location as the place I'm trying to reserve at? Currently in Hawaii and trying for Omaha since my friend can pick up for me. I have yet to hit like this, but when he was in Hawaii and I was on a trip, he jigged his location to vegas and was able to reserve me some shoes that I could pick up while on my trip. I honestly didn't think it would matter, but if it does, guess I'll have to buy itools or something

That's not how the app works. As someone posted above, its all about location and stock numbers. Some people have a easier time copping limited kicks on FTL if they chose a store that barely gets anyone entering for shoes (think like in Idaho or Wyoming). On the other hand, if you live in a major metropolis (NYC, LA, Houston, etc), then there will be more entries, thus more L's. Stock allocation also plays a factor as some FTL HoH get >50 pairs and others get <20 pairs.

Doesn’t matter

I’ve hit for Chicago for yeezys multiple times... and no where near Chicago so

1/2 with 10 min HS within the tri-state NYC/PA/NJ area. I got the L personally, but I logged into my bro's account and saw that he won so I confirmed for him. Funny thing is if I didn't check, it would have probably gone to someone else because I don't think he would have confirmed within the 1 hour limit.

Back
Top Bottom