Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Screenshot_20190213-195532_Twitter.jpg
undftd tomorrow.... but I gots work

Screenshot_20190213-201435_Instagram.jpg
10 am EST Frenzy tomorrow.... our hearts will be broken, happy valentines day lmao

Last edited:
struck out on CS app. hit a size 7 on SP instore raffles :smile:

valentine day is looking good. congrats to winners good luck to team manual tomorrow.

This is a weird release. FTL really beefing with Stockx? They partner with Goat and corner supply to increase demand, then go fcfs and presale for a week from now?
I'm so dazed and confused

Villa near me has them but won't tell what sizes want to get a pair for my mom for her birthday but no tryna waste time if they don't have the size/an employee took it

This is a weird release. FTL really beefing with Stockx? They partner with Goat and corner supply to increase demand, then go fcfs and presale for a week from now?
I'm so dazed and confused
Via https://insideretail.asia/2019/02/11/foot-locker-pays-us100m-for-goat-group-stake/
Foot Locker pays US$100m for Goat Group stake
February 11, 2019
Michael Arnold
Specialty athletic retailer Foot Locker is making a US$100 million strategic minority investment in Goat Group, a managed marketplace for authentic sneakers operating the Goat and Flight Club brands.

The partners expect to make joint efforts across digital and physical retail platforms to create exclusive experiences for their customers in an attempt to elevate customer engagement. The investment is also expected to help accelerate Goat Group’s global operations, expanding its omnichannel experience and innovative technologies.

At Foot Locker we are constantly looking at new ways to elevate our customer experience and bring sneaker and youth culture to people around the world”, said Foot Locker’s chairman and CEO Richard Johnson. “We are excited to leverage Goat Group’s technology to further innovate the sneaker buying experience and utilise their best-in-class online marketplace to help meet the ever-growing global demand for the latest product.

Woooooow..... smfh.... bla bla bla we are hella screwed....

Not even stressing over the shoes. Has anyone heard anything about the shorts from the UNC Jordan clothing capsule other than instore at Social Status?

Via https://insideretail.asia/2019/02/11/foot-locker-pays-us100m-for-goat-group-stake/
Foot Locker pays US$100m for Goat Group stake
February 11, 2019
Michael Arnold
Specialty athletic retailer Foot Locker is making a US$100 million strategic minority investment in Goat Group, a managed marketplace for authentic sneakers operating the Goat and Flight Club brands.

The partners expect to make joint efforts across digital and physical retail platforms to create exclusive experiences for their customers in an attempt to elevate customer engagement. The investment is also expected to help accelerate Goat Group’s global operations, expanding its omnichannel experience and innovative technologies.

At Foot Locker we are constantly looking at new ways to elevate our customer experience and bring sneaker and youth culture to people around the world”, said Foot Locker’s chairman and CEO Richard Johnson. “We are excited to leverage Goat Group’s technology to further innovate the sneaker buying experience and utilise their best-in-class online marketplace to help meet the ever-growing global demand for the latest product.

Woooooow..... smfh.... bla bla bla we are hella screwed....

Footlocker has finally decided to quit fighting reselling, and now wants to get in and get their cut off it. While you're not going to see Footlocker "directly" sending stock of shoes to GOAT, that would breach their Nike/JB contract I can see Footlocker adding GOAT stations in brick and mortars that's literally going to allow resellers to purchase a shoe and then immediately cash out and send it over to GOAT.

Footlocker has finally decided to quit fighting reselling, and now wants to get in and get their cut off it. While you're not going to see Footlocker "directly" sending stock of shoes to GOAT, that would breach their Nike/JB contract I can see Footlocker adding GOAT stations in brick and mortars that's literally going to allow resellers to purchase a shoe and then immediately cash out and send it over to GOAT.
You may not see it directly but who's to say it won't happen. If GOAT is part of FTL would distribution violate their contract?

Back
Top Bottom