Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Clicked add to cart THE INSTANT the site allowed me to and kept getting lagged out. Now they're all gone on every single site.

These bots are the death of trying to buy shoes retail.

08A8E5A2-668D-48A2-B2FD-3737C8ABAEBF.jpeg

got My size 10W

Sites kept crashing.. bout $219 for my size resell which is extremely shocking.. should I pull trigger now or wait

Clicked add to cart THE INSTANT the site allowed me to and kept getting lagged out. Now they're all gone on every single site.

These bots are the death of trying to buy shoes retail.
I agree. Why can't these foot sites just add the picture authentication thing to prove that your not a bot? I feel this would make sneakers easier to buy online.

I agree. Why can't these foot sites just add the picture authentication thing to prove that your not a bot? I feel this would make sneakers easier to buy online.

Doesn't matter. They have bots that pull captchas. So all they need to do is solve it and then it auto checks out for them.

Doesn't matter. They have bots that pull captchas. So all they need to do is solve it and then it auto checks out for them.
Ugh! There has to be a way to combat these bots. Like we want these kicks to wear while others use these bots to resell is what angers me. so much.

Sites kept crashing.. bout $219 for my size resell which is extremely shocking.. should I pull trigger now or wait
I say wait. Usually these would’ve spiked and gone for way higher by now if the amount of pairs made was low. I just saw that almost 3000 pairs were sold on StockX.

Back
Top Bottom