Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Remaining
When you add to cart once the timer starts back out at around 1:55 then add to cart again keep doing that
I got lucky and was able to cart after a few tries

Yeah
When you get hit with the timer back out after about 10 sec then add to cart again and so on

Got through SP. Thats a first. Size 12. First time buying a Woman 1's so hopefully the size translates to my 10.5.

Gotta love SP even tho i got charged shipping they don't hit me with tax so in the end it's still cheaper overall plus i used $2 in rewards

Had no pairs as of 6 am

But scored a 10.5 and 9.5 FCFS and then grabbed a 10.5 online at ftl. Could of had a 9.5 on FTA online but decided not to cop. 3 pairs I'm good

Been trying this SP trick for like 30 mins. Ain't no luck. They gotta stop playin cus I got work to do...

Shout out to the person that posted about SP. was able to get thru and get my size since SNkR decided to give me the wrong size

wtf lol I been trying for size 12 for almost an hour and I keep getting the timer. I'm about to give up.

is shoe palace known for overselling and canceling orders? got thru and received a confirmation number... let us pray

Back
Top Bottom