Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

I gotta get these for my son now. :lol::lol::lol:

225EA138-ED42-4DE0-8708-130CACDDFE52.jpeg
My two year old is obsessed with Spider-Man and sneakers. Wouldn’t even let me lace them before straight to feet. Even the quality on the toddler pair is elevated hahaha

wow these are hitting $200 on stock. should have ****ing waited few more days to buy
yeah bro rookie move LOL jp.. pairs on the east coast don't really arrive to wed-thurs-friday depending. My Shoe Palace pair arrives today, always a week post release.

I haven't seen others mention it but i got one pair from my local finish line and another off goat for the double up. Both pairs the unc blue panel on the medial side had black spots that don't really rub off. i tried the shoe cleaner and armor all wipes. looks like a quality control thing. The finish line pair i just wrote it off as a qc issue one off, but seeing it on my pair from goat made me think maybe its a larger issue. No biggie as i plan on wearing both pairs. Just curious if anyone else had the same thing

dam i really paid $14 for 2 weeks shipping from stockx. dam scammers prob pocketing millions from shipping

Backups arrived from FTL and ShoePalace (luckily no black marks on the toes this time). Interesting to see the leather differences between pairs.
B3AC0FEA-AD90-4242-B71A-29E8426F94C4.jpeg

Saw someone wearing them this morning and they look too dope on foot. Def the best regular OG HI in 2020 and in a while for sure.

I haven't seen others mention it but i got one pair from my local finish line and another off goat for the double up. Both pairs the unc blue panel on the medial side had black spots that don't really rub off. i tried the shoe cleaner and armor all wipes. looks like a quality control thing. The finish line pair i just wrote it off as a qc issue one off, but seeing it on my pair from goat made me think maybe its a larger issue. No biggie as i plan on wearing both pairs. Just curious if anyone else had the same thing

My pair had it on several areas mostly in the heel by the UNC blue.

I'm thinking about returning my pair (size 12W/10.5M), if anyone wants an oop for retail + tax + shipping, send me a DM.

Saw someone wearing them this morning and they look too dope on foot. Def the best regular OG HI in 2020 and in a while for sure.

My pair had it on several areas mostly in the heel by the UNC blue.
did you try anything to remove it at all?

7D4D5153-9FA1-4E54-A597-E5D9EFE60134.jpeg
I got some primo leather on that middle black eyelet area lol. Feels super nice. Soft but thicc. Too bad the left pair has the standard black leather like on the rest of the shoe. :lol:

Still, really nice overall.

Back
Top Bottom