Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

These will definitely get plenty of wear in 2020. Nicely executed shoe JB
20200221_152118.jpg
you finally got rid of that flip phone camera?

how long does stockx take to ship after passing authentication. been 2 business day already and the weekend is coming up...

13's from SP came today. Really happy with the purchase!

let me know how those size 13 fit please sir??

I'm a 12 in everything but Vans and Chucks. I've been able to squeeze into an 11.5 in 1's if I absolutely have to. These fit about like every 11.5 I've ever owned. It'd be nice to have a little extra room, but beggars can't be choosers, right? :lol:

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200221205511761_COVER.jpg

how long does stockx take to ship after passing authentication. been 2 business day already and the weekend is coming up...

I know it’s a different shoe but I have a pair of Plum dunks sitting at one of their hubs for 2 days that haven’t been shipped as well. Usually they ship right after it passes.

My wrong size SNKRS pair came in and they feel amazing. Unfortunately, My StockX pair been waiting for carrier pick up for at least a couple days now. Sucks!

most likely waiting for the fake pairs to arrive from china so they can ship those out :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

did you try anything to remove it at all?

Nope.. I try to get my pair they way I'd like when I can but when it's just that pair as my only option I resort to my natural instinct and don't care about stuff like that lol.

I'm a 12 in everything but Vans and Chucks. I've been able to squeeze into an 11.5 in 1's if I absolutely have to. These fit about like every 11.5 I've ever owned. It'd be nice to have a little extra room, but beggars can't be choosers, right? :lol:

My bad....thought you meant you were an actual size 13....

This happened to me.. I have a 12 in Women's Chill I's and a 10.5 in both Union 1's and they fit basically the same as all of my AJI's in an 11 (or I can't tell the difference) but these which I have in a 12 fit more like a true 10.5. Weird considering they went up so many sizes to accomodate for men. They're not narrow or unusually small because its women's, I just expected the fit to be more like my other 10.5s.

surprised these bricked means I can cop my pair for “resale” this week buahaha meanwhile my Fearless 1’s doubled in price since november. what a time to be alive

lol just randomly got a email from UPS. guess my pair is coming in tomorrow. stockx customer service lacking no update email sent at all

wow these hit a new low on stockx under $200 for my size now lol

Back
Top Bottom