Air Jordan 1 Retro Laser

They don't look half bad. Better than most of the crap they've been releasing lately.

first pair of laser etched jordans that I will get.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krskix

online release only?? can anybody confirm? thanks
No, there not only online release. You can get them at Footlocker and Champs when they drop on the 22nd of November.

i think these are gonna sell pretty good.
JB finally releases the AJ 1's in highs again and this is the first color they decided to release
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ok, so they got most of the height back of the OG's, but the swoosh still looks like it's too low to the ground. The OG's swoosh was higher.

Really like these but I prefer to save my money for the CDP and for the black friday tho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by krskix

online release only?? can anybody confirm? thanks
No, there not only online release. You can get them at Footlocker and Champs when they drop on the 22nd of November.
I don't think so if you look at their box tag it says premiers like the all red ones so I'm thinking both will be flightclub exclusives.So I'm with 160 on this and think it will be an online release with the exception of some mom and pop stores.

In some of the pictures of these they look very dark brown which is what I thought they were when I first saw them but on the box is says black white red Ibelieve.

So what is the real color on these?

Back
Top Bottom