Air Jordan 1 Retro "Opening Day Pack" - April 2008

These are nothing close to Chicago white sox like people think..these are actually the Birmingham Barons quickstrike pack (Minor league team)

looks like no one has any real solid info about these. lets just wait until we get better pics. Should they actually be releasing in April then new pics shouldbe surfacing up soon.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

i aint coppin no I's that aint HIGH TOP
so these 1's are not high tops or there nu retro 1's

because if there not a high top i dont want them also

well maybe the all black pair in a jordan low 1 but no nu retro sneakers

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

is this real?

either way the sox sucks

<----cubs fan for life.

GO CHI SOX!!!!!!! dang straight he's makin these kciks im gunna buy both so now i got sumthing to match my jordan baseball jersey
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm a little indifferent right now. the pics kinda suck so i really can't make a final call right now.

my question is: why the ones again? in 07 we saw so many terrible ones drop. shouldn't they take a break from em for a while?

Originally Posted by heat23

This is gonna be a nice pack from what I've been told. I'm not sure if these will be limited. Both pairs will be copped if possible.

P.s. There will be more packs.
Ah is that right?

jordan brand is a pure money maker sometimes just like hip hop, they just put out garbage

these will be in mens and grade school sizes only.I have confirmed orders for mens and GS.Low allocations...
which means there will not be many pair out there.two different color shirts with the cursive chicago script.So while these
are still being dubbed the minor league pack,the shirts will say Chicago.Chicago script has the pinstripes going through
the font.Like I said previously,depends on quality and materials used.That can make it or break it for me.

More info on this pack from Mo at Citysole: "The AJ 1 Retro "Opening Day pack" will be a Jordan Brand Quickstrike going to only elite levelJordan Accounts (places that got the early Spizikes. They will come in mens and boys sizes with mens pre-pack starting at 8.5 thru 13. So no sizes 7.5 and 8available in them. The insignia on the side will have 2 crossed baseball bats with BB (Birmangham Barons) going from left to right and 3, 51 going from top tobottom. MJ hit 3 homeruns and had 51 RBI's for the Barons in 1994. The Tee will have Chicago in script on the chest and #45 on the sleeve."
cant wait for pics.
Thanks Mo

in sneakerfiles.com they say the release date is March 30th, so whats the real release date on these?

1s are my favorite and since they don't make hightops, mids are the next best thing, lows on the other hand......kill it

barons =D

Back
Top Bottom