Air Jordan 1 Retro "Opening Day Pack" - April 2008

hmmm, sizing runs are worst than lifestyles....
less pairs. dunno if its spread around and different places got runs based on their location......
materials are unclear at the moment....
comes in gs and mens. NOT SOLD AS A PACK.....think ALPHA AND OMEGA

i am actually surprised that heat23 or air randy or anyth1ng hasn't put up a sample, which seems sorta suspect and to the letdown j b does.

hey ill buy these while im waiting for my 11/12 pack..the black 1's
pimp.gif

I need to see pics of these....I play baseball so I'm a sucker for baseball edition kicks!

<<<<<<----------
<<<<<<----------
<<<<<<----------
<<<<<<---------- do i even have to say it.....
smh.gif

<<<<<<----------
<<<<<<----------
<<<<<<----------

pictures will be best. the problem is that if it is all leather, and if the cheap leather, which it most likely is, due to the price it seems, its gonna suckwith the way the illustrator pic is at the moment.....
its identical to the way the 23 was when people just saw the scan of it... very deceiving. in my honest opinion, there will be love for these, especially thosewith a fondness for chicago and those who love mj's legacy, regardless of a lot of the bad things that have been put out.

remember there are a lot of shoe buyers outside of niketalk also. i think these will sell out. they don't look like a fake color way or mock up, and theyhave some decent "sentimental" reasoning/meaning. only problem is that its going to be a problem for the pack collectors like me that are broke andjust sa ving to just get the packs
grin.gif

im amazed pictures of the shirts linesheet haven't been posted, niketalk slipping smh

If the striped area is like the material of the avengers then they have potential...I personally love the avengers so I think these could be very nice...And Iplay baseball so that plays a factor I guess..

A Chicago White Sox tee with #45? What does Bobby Jenks have to do with JB? I kid, I kid. I will definately try to get these I just hope its not somesuperduper limited release, because I cant afford to camp out. Oh, and dont hate Joe Billionaire
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by imtigerwoods

More info on this pack from Mo at Citysole: "The AJ 1 Retro "Opening Day pack" will be a Jordan Brand Quickstrike going to only elite level Jordan Accounts (places that got the early Spizikes.
Thanks for the info. So which stores in Chicago are these exactly? Will Niketown get them? Seeing as how my wardrobe consists primarily of Sox jerseys,I think the black ones are a must-have for me.

Originally Posted by imtigerwoods

More info on this pack from Mo at Citysole: "The AJ 1 Retro "Opening Day pack" will be a Jordan Brand Quickstrike going to only elite level Jordan Accounts (places that got the early Spizikes.
FALSE. I know for a fact a place, that is offered this pack and did not get the early Spizikes, if s/he is referring to the FIRST WHITE/RED/GREENspizikes. I feel flattered then if only elite places are offered this. High chances of places that got the LASER V's will more than likely be gettingthese. Quickstrike.....the last one that happened like this was the laser v's right? and then before were the stealth xx's, correct me I'm wrongsomeone....

No hype, but these will make pockets tight, especially with the April pack around the same corner, so pick and choose wisely
smokin.gif

wow , its come down to people just seeing sample pic and saying ''copped!''
laugh.gif

Ill wait for the real pics to surface, plus Im a little tired of 1's.

Back
Top Bottom