Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

I'm going either black or white laces with these, dudes be doing the most going with ridiculous lace jobs and putting all the lace choices on the shoe at once. It's like people die if they're not special snowflakes from the rest, trying to be unique as possible even if it's stupid looking.

My second pair from nike showed up today which is to the right and the other pair I picked up on release dad a local foot spot. Did anyone who doubled noticed two different toe boxes. No problem for me but which one looks better nike pair is more tumbled especially the blue toe.View media item 2247672

I'm going either black or white laces with these, dudes be doing the most going with ridiculous lace jobs and putting all the lace choices on the shoe at once. It's like people die if they're not special snowflakes from the rest, trying to be unique as possible even if it's stupid looking.

It aint bout being unique with me fam I post pics all the time. I like it & thats what matters it aint for everyone. Thats why we individuals. Rock how you.

Definitely rocking the nike pair the toe box is butter soft like the banneds which are very comfortable IMO...

got my pair from NDC... i bought to trade or sell but i actually like these and might end up keeping them... quality is decent but not better than the black toes... only remastered pair i own so thats my only comparison...
View media item 2247769

Been a minute since I've shared some pics on here. Batted like Mighty Casey and struck out all over for these boys. Luckily I was able to cop from a local FB page. Glad to have these in the collection. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Can this still be purchased? If so, what sites carry it?

I've Been Waiting For The Right Price On The First Just Don Wings Jacket In My Size For Months And Months Now.

Back When The Second Colorway Of Just Don Retro 2's Dropped, There Were Lots Of These Available Out There But In The Recent Couple Months They've Really Dried Up.

You'll Be Hard Pressed To Find Sizes Smaller Than X's And If You Do I'd Definitely Advise Jumping. I Pretty Much Thought It Was A Wrap When The Last Size Medium I Was Watching Got Swooped Up But Thankfully Another Was Posted Recently And I Jumped Immediately! :pimp:

There Was A Size Large Also Availble As Recently As A Couple Weeks Back For $300 But Would Have Been Too Big For Me.

Will Have Something Nice To Share With Everyone Here In A Day Or Two :nthat:

Last edited:
Real happy with my pair. Will probably wear them this weekend when I pick up the 9's

NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS IN ALL MY YEARS IN THE SNEAKER WORLD.

WHY? IS THIS AN EFFORT TO STUNT AT THE MALL?

CUZ PERSONALLY IM THROWING ON SOME SWEATS AND FLIP FLOPS, COPPIN AND GOING BACK TO THE CRIB.

NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS IN ALL MY YEARS IN THE SNEAKER WORLD.

WHY? IS THIS AN EFFORT TO STUNT AT THE MALL?

CUZ PERSONALLY IM THROWING ON SOME SWEATS AND FLIP FLOPS, COPPIN AND GOING BACK TO THE CRIB.

Lol since when is wearing shoes "stunting". Weekend is my first opportunity to wear them. Tomorrow I have to run all morning then give classes in the evening so cant wear them then. Plus Santa Monica isnt really a mall. Never understood why people assume things.

Last edited:
Lol since when is wearing shoes "stunting". Weekend is my first opportunity to wear them. Tomorrow I have to run all morning then give classes in the evening so cant wear them then. Plus Santa Monica isnt really a mall. Never understood why people assume things.

WELL IN MY POST..... THERE WERE 2 QUESTIONS.

YOU ANSWERED 1. SO THANKS, NOW I UNDERSTAND.

I ASKED QUESTIONS, NO ASSUMPTIONS.

View media item 2247901
This being my first SNKRS win, they really do make it feel like you won.
Overall a good shoe, no glaring qc issues, little glue spot but no biggie.
Leather isn't as dope as the black toes but it's fine. Collar is booty though.

Back
Top Bottom