Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Good god these may become my favorite release so far this year. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
sorry havent kept up but wth is westbay?

Reseller selling hyped retros below market value (SBB 2.0s were sold recently at $200 shipped). Some people received authentic pairs from them but a lot of other people paid and haven't heard back.. It's only been 2 weeks though so it will get interesting.

Reseller selling hyped retros below market value (SBB 2.0s were sold recently at $200 shipped). Some people received authentic pairs from them but a lot of other people paid and haven't heard back.. It's only been 2 weeks though so it will get interesting.
Reseller here on the board?  Well good luck to those who paid and still awaiting their shoes.  

Size 9 gone off westbay
frown.gif
any chance it'll pop back up, or should I just grab a 8.5?
if there's an 8.5 avail .... then you have until I get off of work in an hour to decide you want it or not. (been waiting for a restock of the 8.5) 
roll.gif

whats the link to westbay?

This man whiplashtw03 whiplashtw03 blessed heads with the source the first time (and then the following million times), constantly providing non reading a** NTers cliff notes of his ordeal with the WarnerBrothers as well as pics, sifts thru posts of bashing and hate to legitimately answer questions NTers have, teaches you fresh blood fools how we get down in here on NT and on top of all that comes back in the thread with some top shelf updates. Give this man NTer of the year.

This man whiplashtw03 whiplashtw03 blessed heads with the source the first time (and then the following million times), constantly providing non reading a** NTers cliff notes of his ordeal with the WarnerBrothers as well as pics, sifts thru posts of bashing and hate to legitimately answer questions NTers have, teaches you fresh blood fools how we get down in here on NT and on top of all that comes back in the thread with some top shelf updates. Give this man NTer of the year.

What's this WestBay source? Could someone pm me the info. I'm assuming they take preorders on shoes not JB

What's this WestBay source? Could someone pm me the info. I'm assuming they take preorders on shoes not JB
It's no secret.
Some people on nt are working as shills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh how u gon do that when ppl actively waiting on the site.. foul move

U wanted to help fam out should just PMd him. Now he bout to reply with the "it's no secret" excuse smh silly a** boy

Back
Top Bottom