Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

[size=16pt]Come on guys. Lets be respectful or take it to the PM. [/size]

Last edited:
My credibility? I've never made a false claim about a shoe I don't own. It's always the people who don't own a shoe that have the most to say about quality.

There is a video of someone reviewing the shoe and addressing the quality. That person has credibility, you don't have any.
Did you edit my post or not?

Did you edit my post or not?
Nobody edited your post, I quoted the part that answered the question I asked you. I couldn't care less if you saw a pair in person. That doesn't equate you doing a comparison to a pair of recent remastered 1's. There really isn't a reason to go back and forth with you. If you don't own the shoe, don't speak on it.

Nobody edited your post, I quoted the part that answered the question I asked you. I couldn't care less if you saw a pair in person. That doesn't equate you doing a comparison to a pair of recent remastered 1's. There really isn't a reason to go back and forth with you. If you don't own the shoe, don't speak on it.
I did the comparison with the BT on my feet. Still not enough?

That means you edited my post.

I did the comparison with the BT on my feet. Still not enough?
Sure you did.....
laugh.gif

Also, look up the word edit in the dictionary because you continue to take L's.

You started a fire you can't put out.
How old are you?
roll.gif

There really isn't a point of arguing this any further.

I don't believe you have any credibility on this shoe and you believe this shoe has crappy quality. Let's just agree to disagree and keep it moving.

How old are you? :rofl:

I don't believe you have any credibility on this shoe and you believe this shoe has crappy quality. Let's just agree to disagree and keep it moving.
[/quote
How old are you? :rofl:

I'm not making you reply to my posts.

You would side with the video that goes against what I say. There are videos that also say it's crap on YouTube but you didn't talk about that.

You would side with the video that goes against what I say. There are videos that also say it's crap on YouTube but you didn't talk about that.
Are you here just to convince everyone they're crap? This is the top three thread, don't be surprised when people disagree with you. 

The quality on the Top 3s is not crap. They are comparable to '16 Banned 1s and definitely better than '13 quality because the leather is nowhere near as "stiff" imo

Last edited:

The quality on the Top 3s is not crap. They are comparable to '16 Banned 1s and definitely better than '13 quality because the letter is nowhere near as "stiff" imo
Yeah I'm not taking anyone seriously when they say that. Lots of people on this forum love to throw their opinions around, I've seen it more than enough times and I've only been here a month. I'm still excited to get a pair of these and I'll judge for myself. 

Back
Top Bottom