Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Anyone that has done the Expressions online raffle know when they pick the winners for these? The raffle was sent at the same time as the TB3 but they have already sent confirmations for those. I know these come out a few days later so I'm hoping I am still in the running for these. 

just wanted to ask if anyone knows when the pick-up date is for these. i'm out of town for the week and thinking about entering the one close to me on vacation. thanks.

just wanted to ask if anyone knows when the pick-up date is for these. i'm out of town for the week and thinking about entering the one close to me on vacation. thanks.

Should be Monday. Not sure what they'll do about pick up times though.

@nyrican23 :pimp: but you can't be posting multiples or you could get banned or suspended as mods see it as a sign of trying to resell in the thread
That's stupid, I never mentioned or implied that I was trying to sell. I was just sharing my pick up/story.

Its unfair sometimes to people like you that were just trying to share your pick up with NT. but the problem is a lot of people around here don't read very well and can't follow the rules, so they see you posting pics of multiples and automatically think your selling, and start looking for a oop, Breaking rules and spamming your inbox. The rules are in place for good reason.

Is there a way to enter the draw on Nike for multiple NT's? I entered for NTNY but wanna enter for the Soho store also

Seems like your chance were better with FC/FS i been 0/28 since raffles strated . Going bavk to the thunders

Locked In [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

So confused by Nike's multi app approach....entered the draw but don't see it in the + app or SNKRS. Not sure which one my L will appear in.

Smh need one my personal. Decided to get 2 personals. I struck out on Jimmy Jazz raffles. DTLR is the last one and my Hoh suppose to get another late shipment in. So I have 2 or more chances

Last edited:

Anyone that has done the Expressions online raffle know when they pick the winners for these? The raffle was sent at the same time as the TB3 but they have already sent confirmations for those. I know these come out a few days later so I'm hoping I am still in the running for these. 
I popped into one of the stores today and they told me they were planning on calling/e-mailing on Sunday. Not sure if I buy it, but at the very least they haven't picked the winners yet.

Fingers crossed we hit there or the Draw. 

Back
Top Bottom