Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Asked about these while picking up my 3s this morning... hoh manager said dey only hv 1 size run... with the new app system i wonder if it affects each stores allocation? I wonder if store that moves more volume receive more pairs??

Asked about these while picking up my 3s this morning... hoh manager said dey only hv 1 size run... with the new app system i wonder if it affects each stores allocation? I wonder if store that moves more volume receive more pairs??
I don't think it would effect the stores allocation persay....i could see a store who usually gets FSR might get more foot traffic due to check-ins and the store manager might request a bigger allocation. 

If anybody can assist with a culver or santa monica footaction head start code it would be much appreciated. Hopefully people will be picking up true blue 3s and could get the code also. I ended up getting my true blues through nike +. Totally forgot about the benefit of picking up in store to get the code for top 3s.

Not sure. For me locally two more footactions are getting these and they didn't get the Banneds and Blacktoes.

These seem to be limited but I get the feeling that not many people want these. Hopefully easy cop. Only have a 4 min head start for FA. I'll try and get a FTL code and post it in here if my local footlocker giving it out. Last time they just made me use the beacon.

These seem to be limited but I get the feeling that not many people want these. Hopefully easy cop. Only have a 4 min head start for FA. I'll try and get a FTL code and post it in here if my local footlocker giving it out. Last time they just made me use the beacon.

These aren't 'limited' nor are they last year's CM numbers. Folks like them particularly casual fans of the silhouette AND hypebeast.

Last edited:
I have gotten a reservation for every recent Jordan via the Nike+ app for the past month, wonder if Nike will reserve me a pair tomorrow...

niceeeeee
Not exactly haha, the only ones I wanted was the BT 1s and Banned 1s. I let the rest go. 
laugh.gif

Wow so I went to thousand oaks footlocker to get the code and the worker took the phone and put the code in without me seeing smh. Sorry guys but some places might be stricter now. Still on the hunt for a los angeles footaction code.

Wow so I went to thousand oaks footlocker to get the code and the worker took the phone and put the code in without me seeing smh. Sorry guys but some places might be stricter now. Still on the hunt for a los angeles footaction code.

I see nothing wrong with that. Take your butt to your local Foot Locker and pick-up your own damn code LOL. If I can make time during my day to go get the code, so can you. Just saying.

I see nothing wrong with that. Take your butt to your local Foot Locker and pick-up your own damn code LOL. If I can make time during my day to go get the code, so can you. Just saying.

Don't be stingy with codes, need to learn to share

Some of us live further then others. When I post codes you can get your own, I'm a sharing person that would like to help others because I know it could be hard for some people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom