Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Yea they definitely following app procedures dude.

Unless they want everyone fired.

I'm sure they either had extra or just gave some out to the public on FCFS basis to generate some hype.

Or or or or hear me out

You just had a reservation and bs'ing all of us

Last edited:
If a fcfs can pop up for yzy boost last week, its possible for these but I doubt any manager would tell corporate "eff yo app"

Last edited:
    Super Easy Cop.........................................

Sike... I hate when people say that. Nothing easy about waking up at 7:30 and driving to a store and waiting in line 15 minutes and getting lucky. Easy is waking up at 9:50 looking at the computer and hitting add to cart.

but isn't that what happened with the 350s at Flight23 (NYC) ... they just ended up doing FCFS for 900 or so pairs they had eventhough it was supposed to have been a res location. 

Was that location even selectable as a possible location via app. If so I would assume everyone who selected should have been given a pair.

View media item 2243108    Super Easy Cop.........................................

Sike... I hate when people say that. Nothing easy about waking up at 7:30 and driving to a store and waiting in line 15 minutes and getting lucky. Easy is waking up at 9:50 looking at the computer and hitting add to cart.

How many show up. What spot was you in, did everyone eat.

It's crazy people think I have a reason to lie at the end of the day it's only a pair sneakers I put in for the three online raffles I didn't get no reservations I woke up this morning I called foot action over here in New York and they told me to hold on one second and then the manager came on the phone and told me first come first serve no app reservations

Last edited:
Yeah something is off if the store is on the raffle system the manager can't just be like f it I'm gonna do it my way

that couldve been one of the FCFS locations. I dont see them going against the app unless they had an allotted app reserve pair and FCFS pair. i seen Footaction do that with a raffle of the 11 LOW bred

Last edited:
Local footstores don't handle the raffle tho ...

That's what I'm thinking.

Was the store you picking up from even selectable as one of your picks?

Did you even pick that store?

FA been promoting the F outta those flight 23 stores so it wouldn't be odd they have hella pairs and did a FCFS to get people in the store and know it exist.

It's crazy people think I have a reason to lie at the end of the day it's only a pair sneakers I put in for the three online raffles I didn't get no reservations I woke up this morning I called 8 foot action over here in New York and they told me to hold on one second and then the manager came on the phone and told me first come first serve no app reservations

Was flight 23 one of the stores on the list to select ?

It's crazy people think I have a reason to lie at the end of the day it's only a pair sneakers I put in for the three online raffles I didn't get no reservations I woke up this morning I called foot action over here in New York and they told me to hold on one second and then the manager came on the phone and told me first come first serve no app reservations

Then they weren't shady.

You made it seem like it was some kinda scandal

All it was they had an promotion. All you had to say is that you called and they had FCFS.

Last edited:
How many show up. What spot was you in, did everyone eat.
There was only 12 people that showed up, everyone ate except 1 person, even though some didnt get their size, they still left with something. City Gear ATL.

Back
Top Bottom