Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Is the red toe box on everyone's pair the same quality as 2016 Banneds? Mine are and it seems out of place as it's the only section like this. Wish the banneds were this shade too...

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...7-4B1E-A527-D5C3467FB349_zpsw6ew6hws.jpg.html

So my red toebox is not tumbled-esque however my blue one is (which doesn't bode well for the possibility of a tumbled royal release).....also my tumbled BRed is a thicker cut than the Royal toebox.

View media item 2244075
View media item 2244076
View media item 2244077

Is it possible Nike made these with parts from all the returned Jordan 1 lows?
roll.gif
 Maybe should be called Jordan 1 "Top 3 Low 1 Redux". 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
With the Top 3 outfit on !!!!!

Last edited:
What are the quantity numbers on these? From what I'm reading ppl have been flourishing with easy cops and others with the struggle stories... some ppl sayin they are very limited while others saying they weren't? IMO was an easy cop out here in Toronto. Was able to get 2 pairs no problem.

Tried to hit up my plug for a pair who charges $50 over but I didn't get a response. Figured I'm SOL trying to pick up a pair on release day. Went about my day today and as of getting out the gym at 7:30pm this evening, called a few Shoe Palace and some Footlocker asking for my size and one Shoe Palace had it. Was at the spot within 30min of me calling and got my pair. I don't think these were easy to get as other spots I called were all sold out but I purely just got lucky. Really nice shoes in person and nice touch on having 4 pairs of different color laces with it!!!

Last edited:
One of my pairs shipped, the other one got a delayed email. Don't really care if they cancel the 2nd pair I don't see myself wearing these.

So my red toebox is not tumbled-esque however my blue one is (which doesn't bode well for the possibility of a tumbled royal release).....also my tumbled BRed is a thicker cut than the Royal toebox.

View media item 2244075

Damn Nike and their inconsistencies, it's really kinda ridiculous that panels vary in quality so much between a left and right shoe. Gonna need someone to trade me a full grain red toe box shoe for my tumbled red toe box shoe so someone else can put together a tumbled set haha.

Has anybody traded their pairs yet? If so what did you trade for?

Dudes I had a crazy day with this release. This release totally surprised me. Ill have to post my pick up story tomorrow as its kinda long and its late.

-Megatron out

I copped 2 black toes and traded a pair for RSBBs and now that I got 2 pairs of these I will try to trade a pair for some SBBs. I pray I pray *drake voice*

After I get my hands on the SBBs I just gotta go back and grab the metallic navy 1s and I'll have all the remastered 1s I want besides frags. Frags are a different story. A I will not pay 1000+ story.

Last edited:
One seller from my Stockx orders has already shipped them to get authenticated. I'm hoping the other seller sends his soon. I also received my first Stockx order yesterday which were some Yeezys and after triple checking online they passed all the legit checks! Took just under two weeks to get them but the seller was slow to ship to Stockx initially. Hoping the positive trend continues.

Back
Top Bottom