Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Guys worried about stockx. They put a tag on the shoe ..Don't remove it and get them legit checked on your own. Post your own pics and get them check in the legit check thread. If you are iffy about it at all than just return them for free! Only thing lost is a bit of time since they refund right away. Whether goat or stockx I would hope you do this anyway!

Last edited:
Anybody else pairs crease in the back? Mine don't crease too bad in the front but in the back they do I guess because the leather is soft

Is there any truth to these representing MJ being a top 3 pick in the NBA henceforth using the NBA logo colors or is that a stretch?

Is there any truth to these representing MJ being a top 3 pick in the NBA henceforth using the NBA logo colors or is that a stretch?
I aint seen a stretch like that since space jam 
laugh.gif

If you sell these on flightclub you will get a decent return. So I wouldn't say resell is dead
not sure these will move quickly through FC...they had pairs at $500 last week and even with a dip post release can't see them being a solid mover. Of course for the consumer though the end of year FC price drop might work for some.....
My point is.. it was easy enough for ME to simply use the app, and it would be easy enough for people who live in major cities and choose the biggest stores.. hope everyone who wants can eat, but it is what it is. Theres always resale.
folks were hitting across the headstart spectrum and folks with 6 min headstarts were finding themselves coming up empty on the app -- not even with the slow-L of a waitlist. As always there's nothing 'easy' about picking up kicks ... you need multiple approaches and a 'C' and possibly 'D' plan to come away with the pair. 
How these fitting for you guys? Ive heard fit is similar to 2013 pairs. Any truth to this?
these are fitting like my other remastered 1s ... not sure why Nike would go back to a 2013 mold at this point. 

DTLR raffle is officially closed. My last shot for retail. I never win anything so Im expecting nothing lol

Whats the pick up cutoff time at footaction? I told the guy ut was 3 but he wasnt sure and i picked up size 8.5 and 9

I always thought it was due to the top 3 colorways..... bred, royal and chi.
I believe this is the general consensus ... but i vaguely remember reading Nike promo around these talking about MJ and 3 rd pick yada yada. Sometimes Nike is really great with putting together a narrative with the product (this is what they claim separates them from other sneaker companies) and then other times ... it's such a miss and its a wonder they can sell product at all. 

Last edited:
I swear Footaction samo has the sexiest array of black and brown women in all of footlocker umbrella stores.

@zyzz may be the only one to disagree but them black women up there are gorgeous on so many levels

Back
Top Bottom