Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Completely forgot about the end raffle, thought I was getting scammed when I got hit with that 166 charge from overseas. Regardless I have an extra size 11 for the niketalk fam

I just got that same email but on 12/2 it said my name wasn't picked. Guess they had extras. I don't mind the double up on these.

Completely forgot about the end raffle, thought I was getting scammed when I got hit with that 166 charge from overseas. Regardless I have an extra size 11 for the niketalk fam

I forgot about the End raffle as well. Just got the email.

I just got that same email but on 12/2 it said my name wasn't picked. Guess they had extras. I don't mind the double up on these.

[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

I didnt want these anymore. Decided they looked too funny. Lol
:smh:

Last edited:
[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

I didnt want these anymore. Decided they looked too funny. Lol
mean.gif
I was the same way. 

After wearing them.... they actually pretty fire my fam. The quality on my right pair is 2013-esque, but the look my man........there's something there. 
roll.gif

I was the same way. 
After wearing them.... they actually pretty fire my fam. The quality on my right pair is 2013-esque, but the look my man........there's something there. :rofl:

I told myself I really wanted to see them in person 1st but never did. So I wrote them off lol

Now need to decide if I wanna cancel when they send confirmation email :\

Wore these to a Christmas party and they were having an ugly Christmas sweater contest. The host puts me on blast and tells me the ugly shoe contest is down the street. Unfortunately I didn't have a clap back at the time so I just chuckled it off.

Should have told him if he wanted to see the winner of the Ugliest Ninja in America contest, he could just look in a mirror.

Wow! [emoji]128563[/emoji]
END is clutch!

Smh [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ never mind

Last edited:
I just called END because I wanted to cancel since I already had a pair and they told me this was an error on their part and they don't have any stock [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom