Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

air-jordan-10-dark-shadow-8.jpg

These didnt crease or make noises. Need these remastered like asap

Last edited:
True story - this poor slob served 4 years in prison for his shoe throwing fit....
I think you can try to do a stock locate locally if there's nowhere online. Kept seeing tweets that GS sizes sat. 

Saw some GS sizes at my HOH yesterday

Last edited:
Ya'll trying way to hard with the matching :lol:

ALL BLACK with these works
So does this jacket, even though it's navy blue and not black. Why you mad? I rather see more people with a sense of style versus a white tee,black tee everything.

10's toe box creases too easily, sometimes come fresh out the box creased :x

:smh:

air-jordan-10-dark-shadow-8.jpg

These didnt crease or make noises. Need these remastered like asap
One of the two reasons why I refuse buy anymore AJ 10 retros. They crease like crazy and the shape is wack compared to the OGs which is why I feel the retros hold a lower value. If they truly put a effort in remastering them like they finally did with the 11's then I might start coping again.

loud fits aren't always bad

you just gotta own it

but most fits I've seen in here I wouldn't wear

not to say they're bad just not my style

One of the two reasons why I refuse buy anymore AJ 10 retros. They crease like crazy and the shape is wack compared to the OGs which is why I feel the retros hold a lower value. If they truly put a effort in remastering them like they finally did with the 11's then I might start coping again.
Definitely agree. Lucked up on a nds OG pair of these a couple yrs ago. Best OG X, next to the captoe steel. Got those too! Way different from the retros...

Back
Top Bottom