Air Jordan 1 x Aleali May Thread

They apparently did the shady **** of giving out wristbands at midnight. They only had 40 pairs.
wtf only 40 pairs? didnt expect them to be that limited based off the resale numbers. glad i didnt even try camping at 21 mercer. havent received any notification from kith either so its a GG for me. RIP

Well good news is my plug hmu about having the midnight 11's I'll go ahead and cop wth the greatest of salt

96EA2EB7-2EB2-4FFC-80B5-BA6DF3308C7B.jpeg
Decided to cop this Nikelab tee since I collected nothing but L’s for these Aleali 1’s

And now I see why you guys say 21m is shady, dove into Facebook to find a steal/trade and 2 kids alone have 3-4 pairs from 21m

Prolly Chris and the boyz.

The other OG prolly didn't show up. If they did then non of that would've happened

Ill ask again, whats with the hype on these shoes. Yall treating them like yeezys or something. I didnt know so many were fans of this girl. How are her Jordan 1s selling out everywhere in seconds and reselling for 350-500 and REAL Jordan Royal metallic ones were sitting in stores. What a joke. Makes no sense :rofl:

Ill ask again, whats with the hype on these shoes. Yall treating them like yeezys or something. I didnt know so many were fans of this girl. How are her Jordan 1s selling out everywhere in seconds and reselling for 350-500 and REAL Jordan Royal metallic ones were sitting in stores. What a joke. Makes no sense :rofl:
Maybe they like the shoes and not the girl?

You act like people can't like a shoe? Some people don't even like Ye, or Virgil for example but still want the shoe because they LIKE IT.

might be the corniest post i seen all day...how about you let people spend their money the way they want, lol.

Maybe it's the shoe?

IMG_4125.JPG

might be the corniest post i seen all day...how about you let people spend their money the way they want, lol.

because I heard a lot of people saying it was ugly when it originally dropped. Nike duped yall with their hype campaign over the past few days, now everyone in this thread is treating it like yeezys.

I just didn't expect that. And yea, I been following Aleali for a while, but didn't expect this level of hype. It's definitely NOT based on people liking the shoes over people liking either HER or the RESALE. Lets be honest.

because I heard a lot of people saying it was ugly when it originally dropped. Nike duped yall with their hype campaign over the past few days, now everyone in this thread is treating it like yeezys.

I just didn't expect that. And yea, I been following Aleali for a while, but didn't expect this level of hype. It's definitely NOT based on people liking the shoes over people liking either HER or the RESALE. Lets be honest.
I liked them before I found out they were limited

I’ve said this just about every release, if it were a GR these could be had all day with probably plenty of restocks when it’s limited ****s gone within minutes.

Who cares about her?? :lol: I could give less of a **** about who this ***** is

It's a dope shoe and I would've wore em if I copped that's all it is, this over analyzation you're doing is just wasting your own time cuz no one cares why someone else wants to cop a shoe

yes let's be honest.... you don't know what you're talking about. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom