Air Jordan 1 X Dior

Signed up 30min too late, its a wrap :smh:

might depend on the store you picked, i assume if you're on the west coast and picked a west coast store, many probably were still asleep at 4am so that 30min window might be good especially if you picked a rarer size

also, there's going to be a lot of cancelled registrations if they pick multiple stores with the same info so that might bump your registration to those who didnt read the rules and just signed up to multiple stores

Registration Restrictions: You may register and submit a Form for as many combinations of model and size as you would like, as long as you designate the same Store location. If you submit up to three (3) Forms for the same model and size combination but at different Store locations, Sponsor will disqualify the first two (2) Forms and will accept the third Form as your registration for that model, size and Store combination. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO REGISTER MORE THAN THREE (3) TIMES FOR THE SAME MODEL AND SIZE COMBINATION, REGARDLESS OF DESIGNATED STORE LOCATION, ALL OF YOUR REGISTRATIONS FOR THAT MODEL AND SIZE COMBINATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

Where do you guys see a time limit? I can still sign up.

Registration for this experience begins on 25th June 2020 at 1pm C.E.T. and ends on 28th June 2020 at 1pm C.E.T. (the “Registration Period”). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to shorten the Registration Period.

Registration for this experience begins on 25th June 2020 at 1pm C.E.T. and ends on 28th June 2020 at 1pm C.E.T. (the “Registration Period”). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to shorten the Registration Period.

I went for both.. i guess their terms wasnt that clear enough for me lol. Did you sign up for both?

But 1c3m4m 1c3m4m said he signed up 30 minutes too late. It's a 3 day sign up period. Surely Dior doesn't think it'll take 3 days to sell all their pairs.

So many broke boys signing up knowing damn well they're not picking these up if they do win. Dior employees are gonna be feasting on unclaimed pairs

But 1c3m4m 1c3m4m said he signed up 30 minutes too late. It's a 3 day sign up period. Surely Dior doesn't think it'll take 3 days to sell all their pairs.

he is saying he signed up late because its a first come first serve sign up, so the earlier you sign up the better your chances are and since an insane amount of people want these with very limited number of pairs... he's just saying signing up 30 min after registration started means he probably already lost

as the disclaimer said, they have the right to end the registration early if they wanted to

they just wanted to put an end date on it so that 4 days from now people aren't wondering why they cant sign up, they're just covering their *ss

Looks like it’s not a raffle... fcfs.
It’s going to be a long 5 days until
July 1.
EA44BA16-F792-43B2-8990-3EF12E91BC72.png

Dior can't win here. After their VIP customers get the first selection, the rest will be available to the average person. There aren't that many of these to begin with.

Wonder how long they’ll allow people to pick up. Winners announced on the 1st. Vegas is a 5 hour drive in the unlikely event that I hit. I got work and I can’t just up and not show up to take an impromptu road trip.

Wonder how long they’ll allow people to pick up. Winners announced on the 1st. Vegas is a 5 hour drive in the unlikely event that I hit. I got work and I can’t just up and not show up to take an impromptu road trip.

you have 7 days to respond once they try to contact you if you "win" and then 7 days to pick up from your appointment date

Recipients will forfeit the QR Code and Sponsor may distribute their Purchase Option to any other eligible participant, in any of the following cases where the Recipients:
  1. are disqualified for any reason;
  2. cannot be contacted in person via email or phone;
  3. fail to notify their selected Store, within seven (7) calendar days from the first contact by that selected Store, as to whether they wish to book and appointment at that Store and purchase the Air Dior Sneakers;
  4. fail to show at the agreed appointment date and fail to purchase the Air Dior Sneakers at the selected Store within seven (7) calendar days of that initial appointment date;
  5. notify the selected Store that they do not wish to purchase the Air Dior Sneakers.

you have 7 days to respond once they try to contact you if you "win" and then 7 days to pick up from your appointment date

Recipients will forfeit the QR Code and Sponsor may distribute their Purchase Option to any other eligible participant, in any of the following cases where the Recipients:
  1. are disqualified for any reason;
  2. cannot be contacted in person via email or phone;
  3. fail to notify their selected Store, within seven (7) calendar days from the first contact by that selected Store, as to whether they wish to book and appointment at that Store and purchase the Air Dior Sneakers;
  4. fail to show at the agreed appointment date and fail to purchase the Air Dior Sneakers at the selected Store within seven (7) calendar days of that initial appointment date;
  5. notify the selected Store that they do not wish to purchase the Air Dior Sneakers.

I appreciate the clarification, thank you.

7 day window is perfect. Could use a weekend in Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom